Chapter 6

Jeon mansion

Jimin lies on his new bed fast asleep, wearing his wedding dress and wig. His suitcase was still where Jungkook left it, and the high heels he was wearing tossed on the ground.

Jimin jolts awake hearing a knock coming from the door. He yawns and rubs his eyes while making his way to open the door. Jimin opens the door just to be greeted by his best friends boxy smile.

"You really love wearing your wedding dress, huh?" Tae laughs, entering inside Jimin's room. He gasps seeing how big Jimin's new room is.

Jimin groans, realising he's still wearing the itchy wedding dress, "No, I just couldn't take the dress off without help

Jimin groans, realising he's still wearing the itchy wedding dress, "No, I just couldn't take the dress off without help. The zipper is stuck."

"You should have asked your husband to help you. It's your wedding night, after all." Tae smirks, wiggling his eyebrows just to earn a smack in the head by Jimin.

"Shut up, Tae! Now help me get this thing off!" Jimin pouts, pointing at his wedding gown. Tae chuckles and helps Jimin get the itchy dress off.

"Argh!! Throw that dress away or something it was so itchy! I can't believe I had to wear it because of that bunny headed idiot!" Jimin scoffs.

"You really hate him, huh?" Tae says, lying down on Jimin's bed.

"No, shit sherlock." Jimin scoffs before going into the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"By the way, where is Jen?" Jimin asks once he comes out of the bathroom wearing comfortable clothes. He takes his wig off and tosses it on the floor, and lies down next to Tae.

"She said she's going to shop more outfits and makeup for you." Tae says, staring at the ceiling, Jimin hums in response.

"Do you think Minji will come back?" Tae asks, suddenly making Jimin sit up.

"Honestly, no. She might have already git married to Soyeon. I can't blame her, I would have done the same thing if I were her. Who would want to marry a bunny faced idiot." Jimin let out a chuckle.

"But, Min, what about your job. Are you quitting because of your hubby?" Tae asks, also sitting up and facing his friend, looking serious. It's rare to see Tae being serious. He's always goofy and funny.

"He's not my hubby! I love both my jobs, and I ain't quitting because of my so-called hubby! You know, today before you came, he had the audacity to tell me not to leave the house without his permission. Who does he think he is!" Jimin scowls thinking about what happened.