Ch. 7: Accidental Mess

Once breakfast was done, everyone walked to the cabin in the woods so Luz could test her new body in private. Once they arrived, Luz suggested an arm wrestle contest. Why exactly? Well, the first test she wanted and assumed they wanted to do, was going to do was a strength test. What better way to do that than arm wrestling. Everyone seemed to agree as Hunter got ready and put his elbow on a table.

"Ready Luz?" He asked, smirking a bit. "I'm telling you, I am pretty strong."

Luz smirked back and grabbed his hand, making his face fall as he could already feel the strength she had.

'This may have been a bad idea.' Hunter thought.

"Ready?" Gus asked, getting nods from both of them. "Begin!"

It was half a second and Luz put Hunter's hand THROUGH the table. Not on, THROUGH the table as a hole was broken through it!

"....OW!" Hunter screamed in pain, holding his broken hand before falling to the ground.

"I think I win." Luz said, pulling her arm back.

"Luz, this is a solid, wooden table! And you just put someone through it like that!" Amity said as she snapped her fingers.

"I know." Luz said with a nod.

"Then why are you so calm?!" Vee asked her.

"Oh I'm not. I'm internally freaking out about how I might have broken Hunter hand so badly." Luz said with a small sweat drip. "I really didn't want to win that badly but I LITERALLY don't know my new strength!"

"Then I think we need to do a different test to see how strong you are." Camila said, walking over to help Hunter nurse his hand.

"I agree and it needs to be in the deep woods. Just us." Amity said, putting her hands on her hips. "And there's no other reason I would want that except for helping Luz."

"You want to see her abs, we're not dumb." Willow said, rolling her eyes.

"You can't prove that." Amity said to her.

"Gus." Willow and Hunter said, the latter wincing a bit.

"Got it." Gus said, drawing a spell circle and creating an illusion of Luz wearing a small tank top to show off her abs.

Amity got so red, she looked like a tomato and a small stream of blood came out of her nose. Willow walked up and waved a hand in front of Amity's face, but got no reaction whatsoever.

"Welp, we broke her." Willow said, turning to the human. "Luz if you get any more changes, Amity very well may melt and I don't want to mop her up!"

"Okay, okay, geez! It's not like I wanted these changes, not that I don't like them but I don't want my girlfriend to be a pile of mush." Luz said as she saw her illusion clone flexing a bit. "Gus, stop making me flex!"

"But it's fun!" Gus said, spinning his fingers together in one spell circle.

This allowed Gus to control the illusion Luz as "she" jumped into a backflip and landed on her hands, doing one hand stand pushups. Illusion Luz even wink at Amity and made her legs literally move like jelly!

Yeah that did it, her gayness meter was overflowing and a purple puddle was all that's left of Amity.

"Luz, do you have a mop?" Willow asked with a bit of an annoyed tone, rubbing her temple under her glasses. "And Gus, you're cleaning this up."

"Aw man." Gus said, stopping his illusion as he slumped forward.

'This is so not fair.' Gus thought as his joke now backfired.