Ch. 30: Playtime is OVER!

The trio stopped hugging and Eda looked at Luz.

"Wow, how'd you get that scar?" Eda asked, pointing at it while looking at Luz.

Luz put a finger on her eyebrow.

"Oh, I got this when I fought Belos before the Collector was released. It's healed pretty-"

"No, the long one, on your cheek?" Eda asked.

Luz ran a finger along her right cheek, feeling the change of skin texture.

"Oh... I got that from... I got it from Amity." Luz said.

"WHAT?!" King and Eda shouted in shock.

"Amity did that?!" King shouted.

"Why and when did she do this?!" Eda asked, glaring as she growls.

'I should've known! That woman's genes are in that brat!' Eda thought, remembering Amity's relation to Odalia.

"Just now, actually. During the whole dream thing, remember?" Luz asked, still caressing her damaged cheek. "She... didn't have control over her body. But the way she spoke, the way she acted... I'm... scared of her, I... Woah, when did that happen!?"

Luz put her moment aside and pointed at Eda, making her look at where she was pointing. The exact spot where her right arm. Only for it to be missing.

"Oh the arm thing? That happened months ago, I'm fine. I'll get a hook or something later." Eda said with a shrug.

"That is not something you should be so calm about!" Luz shouted at her.

"I can if I got over it. Besides, it's just an arm." Eda said with a shrug before seeing Luz's wrist. "Hey kid, what kind of bracelet is that?"

"Brace-" Luz said before gasping, smiling as she looked at her right wrist. "Stringbean!"

The "bracelet" flashed blue before transforming into Stringbean, who smiled happily at Luz.

"Oh you adorable, power noodle!" Luz said as she hugged Stringbean.

"Hisssss." Stringbean hissed as she nuzzled Luz's cheek.

Eda and King stared at the strange creature for a moment, wondering how and where Luz got it until a thought came to their minds at the same time.

"Luz, is that your-"

"Palisman?!" King shouted, finishing Eda's sentence.

"Yeah, she is. Guys, say hello to Stringbean the snakeshifter." Luz said, holding Stringbean out to them.

Stringbean leaned forward to see Eda, when Owlbert popped out of her hair and hooted at the new friend. Excited and happy, Stringbean shapeshifter to look like a blue version of Owlbert with her green orb tail at the end of her feathers.

"Holy Titan, she really is a shapeshifter. I've never seen a palisman like that." Eda said before smiling at Luz. "A remarkable palisman for a remarkable witch."

"Can she turn into me?!" King asked, jumping in excitement and awe.

Stingbean looked at King and became a small version of him.

'Huh, a Titan palisman for a Titan.' Luz thought with a small chuckle.

Looking down to the shiny floor, Luz saw her reflection had blue eyes. Meaning she still had the Titan's blood inside of her.

'I guess this also means I have to tell them what happened on Earth, and they definitely won't like it.' Luz thought, remembering her "death" after drinking the Titan's blood all that time ago. 'Seems like it's been years since that happened.'