Ch. 29: Painful Bliss

'Forgive me.' Luz thought, holding her palisman tightly for their first fight together.

Willow and Gus made it to Luz's sides and went for the attack, with Willow firing vines at her, while Gus used his illusions against her.

Luz slammed her staff into the ground and spun, dragging a circle into the ceiling before slammed down! A pulled of ice shot Luz into the air, making the vines and illusions collide with each other!

"Grrr!" Amity growled, making abomination goo launch her after Luz with a gauntlet around her fist!

Luz put her staff up to block it before she, regretfully, kicked Amity down as she flew in the air!

"GRR!" Amity growled before firing more abomination gauntlets at her.

On purpose this time, Luz teleported and stepped on each on to dodge as Hunter jumped and teleported in front of her!

From behind, vines wrapped around Luz and Hunter delivered a strong kick to her head, sending her crashing into the ground. Luz groaned before she teleported out of the vines, her head slightly spinning from the impact.

'Gotta focus.' Luz thought, quickly drawing a circle with Stringbean and producing a tornado around her.

"Ugh!" Everyone grunted as they were blown back by the winds!

Amity was quick and fired Abomination goo at Luz, encasing her hands in goo, preventing her from making spells with her staff.

"Ugh!" Luz grunts as her tornado fades away.

"Get her now!" Amity shouted as they rushed at Luz again!

"Stringbean, a little help?" Luz asked her palisman, which came to life and separated from the staff.

Stringbean transforms into a Chinese dragon again, taking a breath and blowing a GIANT STREAM OF BLUE FLAMES around Luz!

'Oh.....My....GOD!' Luz gapped in shock as Amity, Hunter, Gus, and Willow recoiled from the powerful flames of Stringbean.

Luz felt relief from the small break, but she knew from experience that she can't just get her hands free.

"Stringbean, can you help?" Luz asked as the palisman floated in front of her.

"Hisss." Stringbean said with a nod.

"We need to stop her before she's free!" Gus shouted, covering his face fro Mr he heat.

"I've got an idea! Willow, I need water, lots of it!" Amity shouted to her friend.

Willow nodded to Amity as she drew a large spell circle, creating all the water she could muster. Amity did the same but summoned as much abomination goo as she could, fusing it with the water!

'What's that noise?' Luz thoughts, looking up from Stringbean trying to melt the goo from her hands.

Behind Luz, a large abomination made partially of water, stepped on the fire, putting it out. Luz looked at it and you would swear that she turned as white as snow.

"Oh shot." Luz whispered before a vine grabbed her palisman! "Stringbean!"

Willow glared at Luz as she used her magic to trap the palisman in a wooden cage.

"You don't deserves palisman like this." Willow said, setting Stringbean behind her. "You don't even deserve to use magic at all."

"Guys, please, stop." Luz pleaded.

"You want us to stop? Funny, you didn't listen when we begged you to stop." Hunter said, teleporting to Luz and punching her in the stomach!

"GUH!" Luz grunts as she falls to her knees.