Ch. 26: Reveals and Teachings

Luz arrived at school very quickly, letting out her breath, becoming visible again. She ran inside and over to the medical area, seeing her mom in a bed, unconscious but breathing.

"Luz!" Her friends said, assembled around Camila to watch her.

"How is she?" Luz asked, walking up to Amity.

"She's stable and the bleeding has stopped. That healing glyph you had is like having the healing patches on overload." Viney said, holding up a healing combo glyph. "Still, it will be a while before she wakes up."

"How long is a while?" Gus asked her for all of them.

"I'm not a full healer, so I can't say. As a guess? I'd say at least a week." Viney said, putting the glyph away.

"Well, let's hope we can beat the Collector and return this world to normal before then." Luz said, nodding to Viney.

'Especially since their magic can't do anything to me now.' Luz thought.

"By the way, did everyone make it back to New Hexside safety?" Luz asked Viney.

"Everyone is present and accounted for, even the little gremlin and her mech suit which is now under MY use." Boscha said, walking into the medical area with Skara and Amelia. "She's our prisoner now."

Once they reached the other group, Boscha reached over and grabbed Amelia's hand. The two looked at each other and smiled, clearly happy.

'I guess this makes Amelia her vice president now or at least the new advisor.' Skara thought with a smile, happy for them.

"So, Luz, what's next? You showed us the light glyph can cure the puppet process. But what's the plan to save everyone?" Skara asked Luz.

"Simple, I'm going to go free them myself." Luz said, shocking everyone.

"WHAT!?" Everyone shouted at her!

"Are you crazy!?" Boscha yelled!

"Yes, but I'm also immune to being turned to a puppet." Luz said, pulling out one of the stickers and putting it on her head. "See?"

Everyone flinched before seeing Luz somehow not turn into a puppet, remaining flesh and blood before she took it off her forehead. Luz then flicked it onto Boscha, right in the middle of her three eyes, turning her into a puppet!

"Aaah!" Skara and Amelia screamed, before glaring at Luz. "LUZ!"

"I'm kidding, I kidding!" Luz said before taking it off, turning Boscha back to normal.

The triclops gasped for air as she held Amelia to stay standing, breathing deeply and quickly like she was panicking.

"NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Boscha shouted as Amelia held her, rubbing her back.

"There there. It's alright. You're alright." Amelia said to her.

"Sorry about that but as you can see, I am the only one capable of saving everyone without turning into a puppet." Luz said, putting the sticker in her pocket.

"Just because you're immune doesn't mean we're gonna let you walk right in there alone" Hunter said, crossing his arms.

"I would say you've lost your Titan damn mind, but that would be in bad taste." Willow said.

"Even if you're stronger, nobody can do everything alone." Gus said to her.

"Guys, you aren't immune to this like me." Luz said.

"And what about the Collector? Who knows what kind of power he has, this might not even be the fullest extent of his power." Hunter said, gesturing to the changed outside.