Ch. 27: It's Time

For about the next hour or so and with the help of her friends, Luz taught Viney and Skara all that she knew about the glyphs. Normal, combos, and slight variations; she taught them all that she learned on her own AND from Philip's notebook. She even learned a bit herself by improving that water fountain glyph to give more water and change the temperature.

Hopefully it would help if the stars came while Luz and her friends were going to the archives. They were about to leave, when Amelia stopped them.

"Hey, if you guys happen to find Cat, can you tell her I'm okay?" Amelia asked, making everyone to her. "She can't talk or move, but she can still see, think, and hear, so she'll be able to understand you. I just... don't want her to worry, she's going through enough without having to worry about if I'm safe."

Luz smiled at Amelia and gave her a firm nod.

"I promise on the Titan blood in my vein and the human soul in my body." Luz said to her, dragging her finger across her chest. "Cross my heart and hope to die."

"Thank you." Amelia said, smiling at them. "I have to get back to Boscha, she's still struggling with abandonment right now."

Luz looked past Amelia to see Boscha leaning against the door while tapping her foot rapidly, she was trying to be cool to hide how scared she was of having Amelia out of her line of sight and wanting to keep her in it.

"Go get your boo, Amelia." Luz said, smiling mischievously. "We'll find Cat."

Amelia nodded and gave Luz a quick hug before rushing to a jealous looking Boscha.

'Oi, that girl has got it BAD.' Luz thought before turning to her friends.

"You guys ready?" Luz asked.

"Always." Everyone said.

"Then let's get going, there's a good chance Belos is there too." Luz said, looking at Hunter, "We have to take him down."

Hunter nodded.

"For Flapjack." Hunter said.

"For Flapjack." Luz repeated.

Suddenly, the mention of the deceased palisman made Willow gasp as she screamed suddenly!

"THAT'S IT!" Willow screamed, making everyone jump!

"What's it?!" Gus asked, looking scared.

"That's where Hunter's powers came from!" Willow said.

"From where?" Amity asked her.

"From Flapjack!" Willow said, walking to Hunter and putting a hand in his chest. "When Flapjack gave his life to save yours, he must've given you the all the magic he had left as well."

"So in a way... he never really left you." Gus said, realizing what Willow was talking about.

"I.....I guess he didn't." Hunter said in shock, looking down to his chest and slowly crying tears of joy.

'T-Thank you, Flapjack. Even when you're gone, you're still with me.' Hunter thought, smiling a bit.

"OMG, that is the sweetest think I have every heard." Luz said, nearly crying herself.

"Aw, Hunter you made the God cry." Amity said, smiling a bit.

"So what? I'm a kind god, I can have a heart." Luz said, wiping away down tears.

Amity rolled her eyes at Luz's words, still that was the reason Amity loved her. Luz had more heart than any witch in the entire demon realm.

"Alright, you kind and benevolent god, let's go save the world." Amity said.