Ch. 34: The Battle Between Gods

As Eda was being carried into New Hexside, Luz and Belos were still in their gigantic duel to the death!

"RAAAH!" Belos screamed, throwing punch after punch at Luz as she blocked every single one but was forced back.

'He's got a bigger build but I can handle his strength!' Luz thought, dodging the next punch and uppercutting Belos in the chin!

Luz then wrapped her arms around him and delivered a belly to belly suplex, crashing Belos into the ground, where she delivered strong punches. Belos raised his arms and wings to block before wrapping his tail around Luz!

"Huh!" Luz said before she was slammed into the water next to Belos.

"Hehehehe." Belos chuckled, standing up and still using his tail to slam Luz around!

He then grabbed Luz by the horns and threw her to the side, before delivering a strong punch to the back of her head to send her face into the water!

"Drown!" He shouted as Luz growled under the water.

She pushed up and turned around in the water.

"WEH!" She screamed!

Belos was hit by another Bi Blast, allowing Luz to get up and tackle him.

'If we're even in strength, let's see if I can beat him in magic!' Luz thought, pushing Belos back.

She opened her hand and a large glyph formed on it. She waved it and a stream of fire formed, nearly hitting Belos.

"Ugh!" He grunts as he used his wings as a shield.

"You're not the only one with fire!" Luz shouted, opening her other hand to shoot more fire at Belos.

Belos backed away and then blasted Luz with his own fire, making Luz fired hers at him as the two flames collided.

A ball of flames formed between them before exploding, blowing them both back! The water around them was forming near tsunami levels, with the Titans fighting in it.

Things would only get more dangerous as Luz ran towards Belos and delivers a strong punch, with her fist covered in ice. The ice shattered and knocked Belos to the ground, where Luz delivered a strong kick to him. She grabbed him by the neck and lifted him in the air, before slamming him on her knee!

"Stay down!" Luz said, pushed Belos back into the water and kicking him away.

"Never!" Belos roared, slowly getting up. "These devils need to be eradicated!"

Belos got up and the two ran at each other, both throwing a punch. The power of their fists connecting, resulted in a big wave of magic and wind, water, and anything else that got in the way. Luz was knocked back by it, her arm starting to hurt because of it. Belos used this chance to charge at Luz, lifting her up a bit and forcing her back first into Titan's remaining horn. It shook the ground, and made everyone in the archives fall to the ground.

"We need to get out of here!" Amity said, holding Cat to make sure she didn't get anymore damaged.

"But there's still at least another few hundred people stuck as puppets, we can't just leave them to get destroyed!" Willow said.

Belos slammed his fist on Luz, making the horn crack from impact and weight. Belos went to hit her again, but Luz caught it and countered with a punch of her own. This caused Belos to stumble back, and allowed Luz to charge at him and tackle him away from the Isles. Problem was, the horn was still too damaged and it could be seen all over, even at New Hexside.

"Boscha, the horn is cracked!" Amelia said, pointing to it! "It could go at any minute, everyone is still in there!"

Collector looked at it, knowing that everyone would get hurt... they were there, because of him.