Ch. 24: Gremlin's Downfall

Camila and the others saw Luz being chased out of the school, and knew, they had to help.

"Edric, I need to-"

"Go. I know your girlfriend is important to you. So go help her!" Edric said to Amity.

Amity ran out the door, with Camila and Gus behind her. In the gym, Boscha was shaking Amelia, trying to get her to wake up.

"Amelia, wake up!" Boscha said, being reminded of her and Cat being turned to puppets.

Amelia groaned as she opened her eyes.

"W-w-where's Luz?" Amelia asked, "What happened?"

"She's gone, Kikimora attacked her and they're out in the woods right now." Boscha said.

"I... I have to go to... I have to help her." Amelia said, getting up and starting to limp away.

Boscha grabbed her arm.

"No!" Boscha said, "I just got you back, I can't let you leave!"

"Boscha..."

Amelia let out a sigh and put her hands on Boscha's cheeks.

"I've been thinking about how to say this since I was turned into a puppet." Amelia pressed her lips into Boscha's, shocking the Triclops.

Boscha began to melt into the kiss, as she remembered what she said months ago.

Boscha held Amelia in her arms, the puppet stiff and unmoving, while Boscha cried.

"I... I never got the chance to tell you..." Boscha hugged Amelia, "I love you Amelia... I've loved you for a while and I never got the chance to say it... I'm sorry I never had the courage to say it to you."

Amelia pulled away from Boscha.

"Boscha... I love you too." Amelia said, "I won't leave you, not again, but we need to save Luz, she saved me, and is trying to save everyone on the Isles."

"I... I might have an idea." Boscha said, "Follow me."

In the woods, Luz hid behind a tree. The game of cat and mouse was working as Luz had lead Kikimora about two to three miles away from Hexside.

'Now I think I can fight back without people getting caught in between.' Luz thought, hearing Kikimora getting closer.

"Where are you Human?" Kikimora said, "Come out now and I'll make this painless."

"You want me?! I'm right here!" Luz shouted as she grabbed the tree, ripped it out of the ground and throwing it at Kiki's robot.

"AAAAAH!" Kikimora screamed as she was knocked back.

"Bring it on, you tiny pain in the ass!" Luz screamed at her, picking up another tree!

She ran and swung this one like it was a baseball bat, knocking Kikimora back again.

'How is she this strong?! Does she have a power glyph on her?!' Kikimora thought as the robot suit crashed to the ground.

"Rah!" Luz screamed, jumping into the air and preparing the tree again.

She slammed it down, but Kikimora dodged it. Luz then adjusted the tree and threw it like a spear. Kikimora dodged it again, as it got jammed in the rock behind her. Luz then ran at her and threw a powerful punch.

"Urgh!" Kikimora grunts as she quickly makes the robot block the punch but still stumbles back!

Kikimora made the Abomination fist form a hammer and raised it.