Ch. 18: Love and Hate

When Belos walked out of the cave, Amity didn't waste time using her magic and throwing the biggest fireball she's ever created at him.

Belos was surprised by how big it was as he crossed his arms, blocking the attack as smoke filled his vision!

"GIVE US LUZ BACK, YOU MONSTER!" Amity shouted!

'How much did she hold back at eclipse lake?' Hunter thought, feeling very lucky she wasn't that mad back then.

Amity ran at Belos, anger very evident in her eyes. Willow and Gus weren't far behind.

Hunter wanted to join them but hesitated, remembering what happened days to himself and to Flapjack.

"Hunter, come on!" Vee said to him, rushing in as well.

"I... I can't." He said, shutting his eyes in frustration. "I don't have magic, I don't have Flapjack, I... I can't do this."

Belos looked at Hunter and couldn't help but smile. He backhanded Amity and sent her flying into a tree. He grabbed Gus and slammed him on the ground, he kicked Vee out of the way and grabbed Hunter.

"I think it's time I send you to the rest of the Grimwalkers." Belos said.

Belos was about to impale Hunter, when plants grew from the ground and wrapped around Belos.

"Leave him alone!" Willow said.

Belos chuckled and threw Hunter to the ground, his head hitting a rock and knocking him out. He managed to slip out of the vines and move towards Willow.

Taking flight with her staff, Willow flew to meet his charge as she summoned large vines!

"RAH!" She shouted as they attacked Belos, who turned into mush to dodge!

"ROOOOH!" He roared, reforming and turning his hands into blades to slash at Willow!

The planet witch jumped over Belos as her flew between his legs, landing gracefully as she wrapped her left hand in a thorny gauntlet!

"UGH!" Willow grunt as she punched him in the back, sending him to the ground! "Don't you ever think of hurting him again!"

"I'll settle for you!" Belos said.

Belos got back up and swung at Willow, who blocked with her gauntlet as she was sent back before spinning her staff! She slammed her staff into the ground, making briar vines grow around her body to form hardened armor with a lance in her other hand!

"You're going to pay for that." Willow said.

"Oh, a challenge I see." Belos said as he made a sword and shield from his mucky body. "En Garde then!"

Willow threw a punch, hitting Belos' shield.

He pushed back as he swung his blade, making Willow block with her lance as she was pushed back before she ground her feet into the ground. She pushed back and swung her weapons, clashing in a sword fight with Belos as Camila moved to check on the others.

They were a lot better than Hunter, as they just had the wind knocked out of them. They slowly began to get up and join the fight, except Hunter, who was still unconscious.

Amity flew above and sent abomination bullets at Belos while Gus created a field of fake illusions to hide the real ones.

Belos swung at the illusions, destroying them and some of the real ones, only for new ones to take their place as they hit his body.

"Ugh!" He grunted before Willow slugged him in the stomach and uppercut him!

He was about to attack her, only for Amity to run up and blast him with fire.