Ch. 17: Going to War

Masha rushed to the group of witches, wanting answers about what they just saw and what that THING was.

"Guys, what the FUCK is going on?!" They shouted at the group.

"What happened?!" Amity asked, very nervous.

"I don't know! Tracey turned into some monster with giant horns and attacked Luz, who somehow could kick a desk like it was a soccer ball!" Masha shouted.

"Did you say "horns?" What kind of horns?" Hunter asked her.

"Uh, long, and... greenish... and-"

"WHAT DIRECTION DID THEY GO!?" Hunter asked.

Masha was a bit shocked by the outburst and pointed in a direction. The group ran into the woods to find Belos.

'Do they know what's going on?' Masha thought, rushing after them to see things for themself.

Luz groaned as she woke up. She looked around and saw that she was in some kind of... cave.

"What?" Luz asked before trying to move, only to see her arms and legs were restrained with ice covered vines.

"You're awake... good." Belos said, walking in, "I want you to feel this."

"You know something Belos, I liked your mask... because the ugly bastard I'm looking at right now makes me want to throw up." Luz said.

Belos didn't respond and shoved a knife into Luz's stomach.

"AAAAHHHHH! AHHH!" Luz said.

"Don't worry, Titan's are very resilient, you'll survive this... for now." Belos said, attaching some kind of tube into Luz's wound, "Now, be a good power source."

"For what?!" Luz asked in pain.

"For this of course." Belos said, gesturing to the side.

Looking towards the item, Luz gasped in shock as she saw it was the archway from the graveyard island on Halloween night! The same place where the Titan's blood was buried.

"A...portal....." Luz said, shocked to learn that a makeshift portal was so close all this time.

"Indeed, all it needed was Titan's Blood." Belos said, "A simple drop would be enough, but since I don't want your little group of heretics following me... I'll make sure to drain your body."

"And what will you do then!?" Luz demanded, "It's unlikely that the Isles has even survived the Collector!"

Belos chuckled.

"Silly little Luz... the Collector is a child, he doesn't understand death, he simply wants to play, so it's very unlikely that he has destroyed the isles or killed anyone." Belos said, "But he will... because I'm going to possess him and finish the job."

Luz let out a gasp, in both pain and shock. Belos continued.

"You see, he is unrivalled in power, and without Titan's, he can't be stopped. That's partially why I need to make sure you can't follow, that, and because I wouldn't be able to get close with your body." Belos said.

"So you're not going to possess me? Oh, why thank you." Luz said sarcastically.

Luz couldn't chuckle because of the pain of her new blood being drained, transferring over and powering the portal arch way.

"Joke while you can. It will be the last form of bliss you have before you die. Hehehehehehe." Belos said as he chuckled, turning to watch the portal power up.

"BELOS!"

Belos growled at Amity's voice.

"Sounds like the calvary's arrived." Luz joked, smirking at Belos.

"Shame it won't be of much help." Belos said, "You won't be alive by the time I get done with them."

Luz growled at Belos before groaning in pain again, looking down to the tube in her stomach extracting her blood.

'I gotta get this out of me before I heal around it.' Luz thought as Belos walked out of the cave.

Luz groaned as she began using all her strength to try and break an arm out.

"Ugh. Come on." Luz muttered before hearing a loud BOOM outside of the cave.

The fighting had already begun.