𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

     Cruel Summer - 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

"He Looks Up Grinning like a Devil."

                  ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟣 - 𝖯𝖨𝖫𝖮𝖳

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!" John B exclaimed as me, JJ, and him were passing by Heywards

"We have a safety meeting. Attendance mandatory." JJ chimed in trying to get Pope on the boat. He seemed to be back to normal after what happened in my room.

"I can't. My Pops got me on lockdown."  Pope whined as I furrowed her eyebrows. Heyward had his son on a leash. Can't relate, I don't have parents.

"Wait what? You're working? But its the day after a hurricane. Its like a rule that you don't work." I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Like it was equivalent to 1+1=2 or the fact that murder is a crime.

"Well not all of us work on Figure Eight where they have people do
all of this work for them, Rori." Pope snapped at me as I smiled at his frustration. I loved getting Pope angry. It was his only emotion.

"Don't be bitter, P." I said looking him up and down in a judgmental way causing him to roll his eyes at me. He's such a girl sometimes.

"Come on, man." JJ began before he made a static noise with his mouth continuing what he really shouldn't say, "Your dads a pussy over."

Is he sure Heywards the pussy?

"Oh I heard that, you little bastard." Ah! Perfect timing , Heyward. I was sitting in my seat with a smirk, praying that he would put JJ in his place. That would truly be music to my ears.

"We need your son!" John B called out from beside me.

"Yeah, island rules!" JJ added, "Rori said that the day after a hurricane is a free day."

"Take my name out of your mouth." I bit back at him as I watched his face scrunch in confusion.

"What? I didn't even-" JJ began as I just rolled my eyes. I'd honestly rather listen to anyone else speak but him.

"Who the hell made that up?" Heyward's voice cut through our bickering.

"Uh..." John B stammered off, looking at JJ who said the first that came to his mind, "Pentagon, I think. Right?" He turned to me but I just scowled at him. The fact that he thought it was okay to look at me was crazy. He immediately retracted his gaze to the man, not wanting to push me.