𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift

"We are never ever ever getting back together."

"Like ever."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟤: 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖠𝖲𝖲

Pope, JJ, and I all sat outside of Heywards, sitting at a table

The bitch, the dick, and the prude.

We were supposed to go to JJ's, but JJ insisted that we go anywhere but back to his. I was assuming it had to do with his dad, but I didn't want to ask in front of Pope. JJ is very secretive about his home life, understandingly. The only people that knew about it were John B and I, mostly me. John B knew snippets, but I had actually seen JJ with his bruises and he actually broke down in front of me before. It was a sight I couldn't shake out of my head for the longest time, and I hope I never have to see him in that amount of pain ever again.

I may not necessarily like his son, but I wish I could kill Luke Maybank for what he'd done to his child.

"Pope," I began, sinking into the seat of my chair, trying to forget my thoughts about the blonde boy beside me, "How's your essay going?"

"Who cares?" JJ quirked from the side of us, playing with his lighter. I hate that I feel bad because I actually hate him right now.

I glared at him, "Shut the hell up. No one was talking to you, dipshit." I turned my head back to Pope, who had a shocked and happy expression written on his face. He seemed glad that I even asked the question, "Go on."

Pope smiled and looked to the side of him, like he was embarrassed about talking about it, "It's good. With all this extra criminal activity though, its a little difficult to stay focused on it."

I licked my lips and popped them, before leaning forward on the table, "Well you're the smartest person I know, besides me, so I know no matter what you'll figure it out. You always do." I patted his shoulder and flashed him a prideful smile, like I was a proud parent.

Pope shyly chuckled and nodded his head, looking down, "Thanks, Rori. Maybe you don't suck in some moments."

I let out a laugh and rolled my eyes, "Yeah. You better watch yourself with that shit, P. I'm not always gonna be so nice to you."

Pope raised his eyebrows at me and gave me a 'really' look, "If you call that being nice, than you are definitely delusional."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and scoffed, "Please, I'm like the fucking Candy Land queen when it comes to you. Thats how sweet I am. Would you rather me talk to you the way I talk to him?" I nodded over at the blonde - headed boy that was picking at his fingers, not paying any attention to what we're talking.