𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

꧁꧂  ꧁꧂  ꧁꧂

Back To December - Taylor Swift

"But if we loved again, I'd swear I'd love you right."

"I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't."

꧁꧂  ꧁꧂  ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟦 - 𝖲𝖯𝖸 𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖤𝖲

Bottles clamored as I pushed open the creaky, old door with white chipped paint coating it

Bottles clamored as I pushed open the creaky, old door with white chipped paint coating it. My face scrunched as I took in the appearance of the Maybank home. It's been a while since I've been inside, but it was nothing new. The same beer cans and liquor bottles took over majority of the floor and counter space all over the house. The same stacks of bills and papers that needed to be paid all placed on top of each other in whatever space was empty. The humidity inside the home taking over our bodies immediately due to no one paying the bill for it. It was the same, yet so unfamiliar.

This was my first time in this house as JJ's ex girlfriend. When we were dating, I'd help JJ toss all of the cans and bottles on the floor, pay the bills that were sitting there for God knows how long and sort out the papers, and even though it always felt like it was a million degrees... JJ and I always found our way into his bed and held each other so the other knew how much we loved them. I remember feeling like my body was going to explode from the heat between the house, our bodies, and the blankets... but it was always my favorite part of the day.
Just me and my Jay.

Now, as my eyes scanned over the entire house, I felt as though I was living in a memory. Like when JJ and I would head back to his place after a keg and watch movies and eat like fat asses. Or when Luke went on a "work" trip and JJ and I spent the entire weekend cleaning up his house. Even when I would sneak in after Luke passed out at night and hang out with JJ until the sunrise arose in the horizon.

"Sorry it's a mess." I blinked as the voice of the boy in my memories spoke, snapping out of my thoughts. I looked at him with a confused expression, I'd seen this place trashed all the time.

I shook my head, "I don't mind." I mumbled quietly as my eyes danced around the room once more. I chewed at my lip before turning to the black and blued boy beside me, "Let's get you cleaned up."

"I feel fine, Rori." He shrugged, waving me off as he attempted to act as if he was in no sort of pain at all. Though I saw him wince when he slightly turned his head.

"You may feel fine," I deadpanned at him before turning around to walk into the bathroom to get the first aid supplies, "But you look like shit!"

I smiled to myself after hearing the light chuckle coming from his mouth. I knew it probably hurt to smile due to the cut Rafe nailed on him, but I felt good knowing I got him to smile. But I hated that feeling... by the way. My hand slapped the light switch in attempt to get some sort of light to see where I was going once I got to the bathroom, but nothing came of it.