𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐧

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

Gotta Be You - One Direction

"Can we fall one more time?"

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟥-
𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖡𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖤𝖭 𝖹𝖮𝖭𝖤

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟥-𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖡𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖤𝖭 𝖹𝖮𝖭𝖤

"Pope, we're not stealing the drone. We're borrowing it." John B stated looking back into his rearview mirror to ease Pope's incredulous mind.

Currently, we were driving to the salvage yard... aka JJ's dad ex work place that seemingly has the drone we need to get rich. I was seated in the front seat beside JB. Kiara was behind me in the back and JJ and Pope were seated wherever with her. And now, my ears are bleeding from listening to the dreadful conversation Pope's mouth decided to spew up.

"Humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality."

Like I could literally give less of a fatter shit, P. But I love Pope and I would listen and smile at everything that came out of his mouth because I knew JJ would have something to say about his words in a few seconds.

"Thats smart." I shrugged plainly, turning my head to stare out my window.

John B's eyes flickered towards me and then to Pope, "Did you come up with that?"

I rolled my eyes. I hate dumb people.

I could practically hear the disappointment in Pope's voice as he answered John B's question, "Albert Bernstein came up with it, but it applies to this whole treasure-hunting thing."

John B hummed and continued to keep his eyes on the road ahead of him. The sound from his fingers tapping the wheel as he drove played in my ears as I brought my hand up to fiddle with my long dark hair.

"So, which is it?" Pope broke the silence, looking between all of us in anticipation, "Fantasy or reality?"

"Why are you so weird, Pope?" Ah, I was waiting to hear his shit.

I flung my arm around my seat and turned my whole body so I was looking at the blonde boy, "Why are you such a dick, JJ?" I asked with a fake smile, sarcasm drowning my entire tone.

JJ sent me a mirror image of the same sarcastic smile I gave him and continued to light his joint that was held between his lips. I smiled pridefully at myself and turned back around, now resting my head against the window.