𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys

"You call the shots, babe. I just wanna bs yours."

"Secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟥 -
𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖡𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖤𝖭 𝖹𝖮𝖭𝖤

"So he just came into your room randomly and asked for a truce?" Kiara asked, her face scrunched in confusion as she carefully applied white nail polish to my toe nails in my bedroom

"So he just came into your room randomly and asked for a truce?" Kiara asked, her face scrunched in confusion as she carefully applied white nail polish to my toe nails in my bedroom. I had just done hers a light purple shade, so now she was doing mine.

I nodded my head, placing a piece of Goldfish in my mouth, "Yep."

I watched as she brushed her last few strokes on my pinky toe nail and than twist the cap on top of the bottle, placing down on the floor beside her, "And what did you say?"

"I said yeah, but no benefits." I shrugged, running my fingers through my hair effortlessly. Kiara looked up at me with her eyebrows knitted. She looked happy with JJ and I's ordeal, but she looked a little sussed out about it too.

"You didn't put up a fight?"

Oh My God. She's adorable. I rolled my eyes with a laugh, "Of course I did! Are you joking? He's gotta work for me though. I'm not letting him in easily, you know."

"Good, as you should." Kiara nodded, a proud smile on her face. "Do not let him talk his way back, Moon. He's gotta show you that he's legit."

"I know, Sunny. I know." I smiled as I blew her a kiss. She exaggeratedly gasped and brought the kiss to her heart as she smiled.

Still laughing, she stood up and held her hand out for me to take, "Come on, let's go see what everyone else is doing."

I popped one more piece of Goldfish in my mouth and put the bag down. I grabbed her hand and she led the way as we walked to the others.

"Do you have work today?" Kie asked me once we stepped into the hallway. I rolled my eyes and ran my other hand down my face.

"Ugh, tomorrow yes." I groaned out. It wasn't that I hated my job. I actually loved it. I had a great boss and stole new orders of clothes that come in. Its a great job, really. But the thought of being surrounded by those kook ass hoes made me nauseous. They're rich stench made me nauseous. Everything about them made me want to physically throw up. They were a sack of horrible beings that I didn't want to be involved with.