𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐢

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

   Young Dumb & Broke - 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝

            "Run Into Sin,"

"Do It All In The Game Of Fun."

               ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

            𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟣 - 𝖯𝖨𝖫𝖮𝖳

𝐉𝐉 whistled, "I thought the château looked bad."

After the coast guard fiasco, the crew and I decided to go to the shady, dirty motel that the key led to. Aren't we just a well educated group?

"This place is a shit show." John B agreed as he examined the run down place. It looked like it came straight out of hell.

"Motel or meth lab?" Pope questioned clearly suspicious of the place, as we all were too.

"You be the judge." Kiara chimed in, cringing just at the sight of thing.

"Doesn't look like a place a person with a Grady White would stay." JJ observed standing at the bow of the boat.

I walked beside him, even though I wanted no where near him. I narrowed my eyes at the motel, examining it carefully. I was trying to put my finger down on what the hell was strange about this place, it just felt eery.

"You going in?" I heard the blonde beside me ask. I kept my eyes on the motel, still trying to pin point what was throwing me off about this place.

I shook my head and clicked my tongue, still not looking at him, "Hell no."

"I am." JJ shrugged, grabbing the rope to get ready to tie the boat off while he and whoever was going with him were in the motel. Probably my idiotic, naive, easily persuaded cousin.

"Wow, you are. Thats shocking. Pinch me." I said, completely monotoned, still not staring at him in his blue eyes.

"Alright, what the hell is your problem with me today?" JJ asked exasperated at how I was treating him today. All day I made some smart comment to piss him off, but he's an idiot for thinking he didn't push me either.

I let out a snort and then sighed, "Oh, you think today's the only day I've had a problem with you?"

He huffed and looked dead at me, "Look at me." I kept looking straight as I knitted my eyebrows continuing to examine the scenery of the motel.

I felt a rough hand I hadn't felt in a while grab me by the chin and turn my head. I met JJ's eyes, and felt his cold stare at me.

I pushed his hand away from me and scowled, "Don't put your hands on me."