𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

It's Nice To Have A Friend - Taylor Swift

"20 questions, we tell the truth. You've been stressed out lately, yeah, me too."

"Something gave you the nerve to touch my hand."

"Its nice to have a friend."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟦- 𝖲𝖯𝖸 𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖤𝖲

I trudged through the the tall grass, the ends of it making me feel all itchy as it grazed against my ankles

I trudged through the the tall grass, the ends of it making me feel all itchy as it grazed against my ankles. I exhaled as I felt the sweat trickle down the back of neck, bringing my hand to wipe it. The Carolina heat was making it unbearable to walk this long outside, especially after running for a hefty few minutes.

John B and I had separated a while back. Thomas and Cheryl were gaining on us and John B insisted on us going different ways. I did agree at first because it would've been horrendous if both of us got caught. Though now, I'm regretting it in this scorching heat. I had no idea where John B was, but I doubt he was staring at a huge terrain of trees that led into the woods.

So on I went. Through the woods of the OBX. Filled with a shit ton of trees and definitely a place where someone could go missing due to how vast it is. I kept walking, leaves crinkling beneath my feet as I took each step, branches cracking and causing me to trip here and there. My head was ducked to look at my feet as I walked, making sure no snake would pop out at me or any weird ass bug.

"Ah, shit." I cursed as my hand found the aching that filled my entire head. I looked up to see what the hell I bumped into when I saw something I hadn't seen in a while.

Beckett Pierce perched up on where we used to sit on the wood of the abandoned tree house and talk for hours on end about absolute nonsense.

"Beckett Theodore Pierce?" I asked through my laughs, my annoying 11 year old voice sounding extremely obnoxious as I did so.

"Oh my- yes! How many times do we have to go over this?!" Beck's prepubescent voice followed after mine as he laughed along with me.

"I'm sorry it just sounds so.... kooky?" I laughed again, leaning towards him to tease him some more, but his hand pushed my face away playfully.