𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

꧁꧂  ꧁꧂  ꧁꧂

Let Em Know - Bryson Tiller

"It's clearly not broken, it's just so unfinished."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟧 - 𝖬𝖨𝖣𝖲𝖴𝖬𝖬𝖤𝖱𝖲

I woke up to a familiar feeling. A smile on my face as I took in the scent of a mix between the outdoors and cologne. A pair of big, warm arms holding me around my waist, as my body faced away from the person holding me. The familiarity of the sheets beneath me, the sheets covering my body, the smell of the pillow that my head resided on. This was way too real, and thats because it was.

Thats when I remembered that I was taking in the scent, being held, and sleeping in the bed of JJ Maybank... my ex boyfriend. This realization made my whole entire body wale up, my eyes fluttering open as my body stiffened. I looked down at the arms holding me and widened my eyes, though I couldn't ignore the constant thumping that I felt my heart make.

I shoved his arms off my waist and pushed myself as far away as I could from him without falling off the bed. That motion made JJ startle awake as he stared at me with tired, concerned eyes.

"Rori, what the fu-"

"Sorry, sorry," I apologized, shaking my head in disbelief at the fact that we woke up like that, "I just- ughhhhh."

My groaning caused JJ's eyebrows to furrow as he sat up and looked at me in confusion, "Woah, what's going on?"

"Nothing just..." I sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose, "We just woke up in a weird position."

JJ's eyes widened as he looked at me with a curious look in his eyes. I already knew what this dumb fuck was gonna say too. He spoke in a hushed tone, as if it was forbidden to speak of, "What kind of position are we talking about here?"

I rolled my eyes and took the pillow underneath me to chuck at JJ, "Not in that way, JJ. Ew."

He lowered the pillow so it was out of his face and raised his eyebrows at me, "Ew?" I rolled my eyes at his questioning, but he continued to talk, "You would not say that if this were a few months ago."

"JJ, it is way too early to deal with your shit right now so-"

"Alright, alright." He spoke through laughs, seeing the frustration he was causing me by the look on my face and the huffs leaving my mouth, "What weird position were we in?" He said the word weird in a mocking way.

I tilted my head at him and gave him a look, "Are you being real or annoying?"

"Both." He nodded affirmatively.