𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

               Blue - Zach Bryan

"I'd rather be ruined by you,"

"Than be loved at all."

                   ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟣 - 𝖯𝖨𝖫𝖮𝖳

I woke up on the pullout couch that I fell asleep on last night to my cousin yelling and throwing something that was glass on the floor

I woke up on the pullout couch that I fell asleep on last night to my cousin yelling and throwing something that was glass on the floor. I furrowed her eyebrows at why he was lashing out at 8 am so I figured I would be a good cousin and check on him.

Before I did anything though, I looked to my side and saw no one. No mop of blonde hair on the pillow. No bare back facing the ceiling as he slept on his stomach. No puddly of drool where his mouth would usually be.

My face fell slightly. Why wasn't he here?

Than I remembered JJ and I's night together and it made me physically ill. How did I let him do that to me? After everything too! What the fuck is wrong with me?!

I brushed off any anger from my remembrance of the night prior and peeked around the house before checking on John B. The saying 'proceed with caution' is pretty factual in this instance.

"John B?" I questioned as she saw him on the kitchen table with his head in his hands. I furrowed her eyebrows and walked carefully over to him. I sat down in the chair beside him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Johnny? You okay?"

He sighed and sat up, looking exhausted to say the least, to see my concerned expression. "Peterkin stopped by. She knows about the marsh and stuff. Told me that if we keep doing all this, we're getting sent straight to foster care."

"Oh shit." I mumbled as my eyes trailed off to the table beneath me. My body filled with worry. Foster care is seriously my biggest fear.

"So she said if we stay out of the marsh, then she'll keep us out of foster care." He said rubbing his temples in worry.

"Damn. So no more marsh?" I asked him, trying to get away from the foster care situation.

"I mean for now at least. I'll do anything to get Cheryl off our asses." He shrugged standing up and grabbing stale cereal from the pantry.

Okay so we're back on the foster care topic.

"Yeah." I muttered in agreement, my voice going lower as I tried to shake the thought of being in foster care out of my brain, "So what are we going to tell the others?"