𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

Chiquitita - ABBA

"How the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leaving."

"You'll be dancing once again, and the pain will end."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟦- 𝖲𝖯𝖸 𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖤𝖲

"So remind me why you were in the middle of the woods by yourself again?" Kiara questioned me in the driver's seat of her car as she drove along the curvy road on the way to Figure Eight

I slumped in the passenger seat of her car and huffed, blowing a stray strand of my brown hair out of my face, "Because John B and I were being taken by DCS and than we got away so we ran separate ways and I ended up in the woods."

It was basically the truth. I just saw Beck there which is why I spent a lot of time there, but Kie didn't have to know that. I watched as her face scrunched in confusion. God, here we go. All the questioning.

"So you were just wandering in the woods?" She asked with a slight mix of confusion, probably not believing me fully. Kie knew me better than anyone else; she knew when I was full of shit.

But I just went along with whatever she was saying and sighed as I stared at out the window, "Basically. And than I asked some random guy if I could use his phone to call you. Thats how I'm here, Sunny."

Kiara just nodded her head with a weird look on her face, processing all the weird information of the day. She clicked her tongue and continued looking forwards as she drove, "Hm. Okay."

I breathed in as loud as I possible could and exhaled dramatically before turning my body to face the front instead of the window. My eyes darted around her front console until I saw what I had been looking for. I grabbed the white cord that was in the console and plugged it into Kie's phone since I left mine back at the château. Directly after, I pressed the aux button in Kie's car and connected her phone. I scrolled through her phone until I found the song I had been looking for. It was one of Kie and I's favorites so I knew we'd both like it.

The song began to quietly play in the background. I turned my head slightly at Kie to see her reaction and a small smile creeped up on my face when I saw her start to sway, a smile also present on her face. She leant forwards and turned up the volume, before paying attention back on the road.

"Apocalypse by Cigarettes After Sex." She nodded her head along with her words as she spoke. She flashed me another smile as she offered to hand to mine to do the pogues handshake, "Good pick, Moon."