𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

Riot - Three Days Grace

"If you feel so filthy, so dirty, so fucked up."

"If you feel so walked on, so painful, so pissed off."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟦- 𝖲𝖯𝖸 𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖤𝖲

"I'm so glad that they're still doing this." Kiara grinned as us two along with JJ and Pope (cause they just had to be invited) stepped onto the grass field to look upon a ginormous screen and many people with their families or friends hanging out. "Keep calm. Carry on. Back to OBX life."

"Yeah," I nodded my head as I adjusted my jeans that had a flowy, lace bell bottom feel at the end that I had borrowed from Kie, "Reminds me of last summer."

She gave me a small smile yet another knowing look, remembering our conversation from earlier before turning to the boys, "You know? Aren't you glad I made you come?"

I stifled a small giggle as I switched my gazes to the two boys that looked as if they wanted to be anywhere else in the world right now. It seriously looked like we just picked then up from the depths of hell. That's how they looked in all seriousness. Not to mention they both looked shaken up about something. JJ was doing a good job hiding it, but Pope was the one that was acting extremely obvious. I had a feeling it had something to do with Topper Thornton's boat.

Pope clicked his tongue annoyingly, "Ecstatic." He growled under his breath.

"My couch was pretty comfy, I'll be honest." JJ chimed in, sounding a lot less intense than Pope did.

In due time, we congregated to a good front spot to watch the movies. Kie agreed to go get drinks for us, while the boys set up our chairs. It was just easier seeing that JJ was already carrying my chair for me and Pope was carrying Kie's. I just sat there and did shit.

"Okay," I announced as I walked right in front of the two boys that were now seated in their lawn chairs, my hands placed on my hips, "What the hell happened?"

JJ stared at me, his gaze not faltering in the slightest after hearing my question. His eyes were just locked on mine and if I wasn't so determined to get answers, I felt as though I could fall into a trance just seeing how many shades of blue are really in his eyes. I used to do it when we were dating before we fell asleep. Anyways, I knew I wasn't getting answers from JJ so with a shift in my jaw, I looked to Pope. And he looked like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.