𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

I'll Never Fall In Love Again -
Dionne Warwick

"What Do You Get When You Fall In Love?"

"You Only Get A Life Of Pain And Sorrow."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟤 - 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖠𝖲𝖲

"DCS! I know you're in there!"

I shot awake so fast at the muffled voice that was screaming from the outside of our house. I peeled the blanket from my bed off of me and quickly went to go get John B. As I stepped near the door way, I felt the morning air chill course through my body. I was only in a tank top and pajama shorts so you can imagine how my body was acclimating to not being curled in my blankets.

Just as I made my way out of the doorway, I saw my cousin on the couch holding his heart as if he were startled, and then a certain blonde boy dying of laughter while he was crouched down on the window sill.

What a dick.

JJ tapped on the window lightly, still laughing, "Gotcha slick!"

"He is literally the reason I wish DCS would take me away." I growl in a low voice, causing John B's eyes to shoot to me.

"Oh, hey... uh good morning." John B said, as he rubbed his eyes from being scared awake. JJ must've saw John B's eyes trailed off to me, so he stared at me too. He looked in a daze as he stared at me, as if he wasn't expecting for me to be there as well... in my own home. His eyes were attached to my body and trailed around, taking in my appearance. It made me physically ill as I remembered what he said yesterday.

Yet, his eyes right now were saying a whole other story.

"Yeah mornin' to you too." I said in an annoyed voice. I turned to go make my daily morning cup of coffee, but abruptly turned back at my cousin, "Why were you sleeping on the couch again?"

"Oh, cause I had to drop the scuba gear off at Cameron's boat super early so I wouldn't get caught." He said, standing up and walking towards me. He sat on the counter stool and watched as I made my coffee.

"Did you?" I asked, not looking at him as I grabbed a coffee mug that had an R on it. Uncle John got it for me when he found put about my love for caffeine.

"Uh... sort of."

I turned to look at him with wide eyes, "What?"

He scratched his head and avoided my stare, "Sarah Cameron was sleeping in the boat because they have no AC in the house-"