𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

Malibu - Miley Cyrus

"Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning and you're there to save me,"

"And now I wanna thank you with all of my heart."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟥-
𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖡𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖤𝖭 𝖹𝖮𝖭𝖤

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟥-𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖡𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖤𝖭 𝖹𝖮𝖭𝖤

"Johnny." my voice echoed in a whisper through John B's bedroom as I saw his lifeless, sleeping body asleep on his mattress.

I stayed frozen in my position by the doorway of his bedroom, waiting to see for his reaction... which was nothing. Just snores leaving his mouth, letting me know he was dead asleep. I stepped through his room with a huff, my feet making a bunch of noise against the wood floor. Pope and JJ were asleep in the living room, Kie asleep in my room, but I didn't really care if they heard me.

I walked right beside his bed, where his asleep body was resting. His face was smushed against his pillow, the sheets barely even covering him, revealing his body which was clothed in the clothes he was wearing today. Nasty ass.

My arms reached over to either side of his shoulders and shook him aggressively, a tired pissy look taking over my face, "Johnny, get the fuck up. I need you."

John B shook awake at my movements and immediately sat his face up from his pillow, his lips pressing together to collect the drool that had previously fallen from his mouth. His eyes were barely even looked at me, but he squinted them anyways.

"Rori, what the hell? Why are you up?" He asked me in a whisper as he brought his hand up to rub against his eye.

I dramatically sighed and lifted the blankets from his bed, scooting into it so I was laying beside him. "I need to talk to you." I looked at him just as I covered our bodies with the blanket.

He looked over at the watch that was laying on his bedside table, "At 2 in the morning?"

I narrowed my eyes at him and nodded my head, "Yes at 2 in the morning." I nearly scoffed at how bratty he was being. I rolled my eyes trying to shake my utter disgust for his attitude and shuffled my legs so they were bent in front of me, "I can't sleep."

"Clearly." He muttered from beside me, causing me to shoot him a look. He got the message and nodded his head, turning on his side so he could fully see me, "Okay, why can't you sleep?"