𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

Delicate - Taylor Swift

"Sometimes when I look into your eyes, I pretend your mine all the damn time."

"Is it cool that I said all that?"

"Is it chill that you're in my head?"

"Cause I know that it's delicate."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟥-
𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖡𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖤𝖭 𝖹𝖮𝖭𝖤

I walked down the dock of the château with my hand entangled with John B's

I walked down the dock of the château with my hand entangled with John B's. For the remainder of our time in his room, we laid in his bed and looked up at the ceiling, talking about everything and anything. Afterwards, I had to take all my makeup off because I had mascara streaming down my face and half of it already came off. It was getting annoying hearing John B call me 'Raccoon Face.' Anyways, it was like a bonding night for us two cousins, even though we're already extremely close. Now that its just us now, confirmed, we're on a whole new level of family.

As we made our way closer and closer to the end of the dock, John B and I's saw my 3 other best friends. They were just sitting in silence as we did before, although this time Kiara was strumming the strings on her ukulele. I swung John B's hand with mine and squeezed it, almost as a reminder that I was his only blood family, but the three people in front of us now were also his family and would be there for him through everything. He nodded his head as if he understood what my brain was trying to communicate.

"Hey!" Kiara cheered once she turned her head and saw John B and I, "Look who made it, y'all!"

I looked down and giggled and let go of John B's hand, letting him go where he wanted. Kiara had her arms wide open for me, and with a smile imbedded on my lips, I ran to her and practically fell on top of her. She caught me and nearly almost hit me with her ukulele, causing us to giggle even more.

I turned my head to see JJ giving John B the biggest hug he ever has and whisper something in his ear. Probably comforting words, JJ would rather be caught dead than be caught acting soft. Except if it was with me, he had no shame in that. My eyes flickered to Pope, who was smiling at the two best friends with a smile on bis face, like a proud parent.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of lips hit my cheek. I grinned, already knowing who the culprit was and turned to wrap my arms around her neck. Hers made their way around my waist as she was sitting up right and I was laying in between her legs.