𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 ²⁰¹⁹

April 30, 2019
JJ's POV

"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐢."

I was sitting around John B and Rori's house, waiting for someone to come

I was sitting around John B and Rori's house, waiting for someone to come. I had just been at my house and it was safe to say I would rather be anywhere else than be in the presence of my abusive father.

I was sprawled out across the couch, hitting the new vape I bought from my cousin, Ricky. I recently started getting into it. I knew it was bad but I honestly couldn't help it. Between the stress between my dad, school, and staying out of trouble, I needed something to distract myself.

Another stressor that caused me to constantly put the nicotine stick in my mouth was Rori. She didn't do anything to me, it was my mind tripping me up.

Lets call a spade, a spade. I'm a teenage boy that just went through puberty. I'm horny and emotional. So now when you have someone, who is hot as fuck and has been your best friend since you can remember, you're mind plays games on you.

I think I'm starting to have... feelings? Well actually, not starting, I've been having feelings for Rori since the beginning of our freshman year. Can you blame me though? Anyone who had a pair of eyes would be in love with Rori. But just our bond and friendship makes me fall for her so much harder.

So you're probably thinking... JJ
, you're hot, ask her out. Its not that easy. No one has any idea how much is at stake if I ever made a move on Rori. First off, she's my best friend. It could potentially ruin our friendship. Second, John B. He's my best friend, basically my brother, and he's Rori's cousin. Which means... he's extremely over protective of Rori. Understandable. Thirdly, well actually, that one is something we don't really have to talk about.

The point is that Rori is basically off limits. John B's stupid ass came up with a rule that there is no pogue on pogue macking. Meaning, no romantic relations with anyone in the friend group. Which is understandable... to a certain extent.

I'm stressing because I don't know how to react when Rori and I flirt back and forth, or when other guys try to get with her. Its all a lot and its messing me up. I've never had a crush on anyone before nor have I ever gotten nervous around a girl, but when it comes to Rori... I'm a fucking mess.