𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

Sex With My Ex - Fletcher

"Three Drinks Later,"

"You're Back In My Arms."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

⚠︎ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ⚠︎︎
𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

       𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟣 - 𝖯𝖨𝖫𝖮𝖳

"How could you just let him do that Rori?" JJ asked me annoyed from the drivers seat of Twinkie

He and I were put in charge of getting the keg itself, which we flawlessly stole. Sure, we hate each other, but we are any kleptomaniacs wet dream. I was obviously totally against being alone with him, but John B insisted. I'm assuming it's cause all we do is argue and they didn't want to hear it especially at something as chill as a kegger.

Anyways, JJ was upset right now because while he was physically stealing the keg stand, I was the distraction. He didn't like that the middle aged man behind the register was staring at my tits and didn't ID me. But seriously whats new? What middle aged lonely man hasn't tried to prey upon naive, teenage girls? It almost like routine for me now. I feel weird if they don't look at my tits because I'm just used to it now. Which sucks.

"Seriously? You're still mad?" I asked him, bothered that he kept bringing it up.

"I'm not mad I just- I don't understand. You know why he didn't ID you right?" JJ asked me back, as if it weren't the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yes JJ! But I'm used to it its fine!" I said throwing my hands up in exasperation.

"You shouldn't be used to it." He mumbled under his breath, his tone softer.

It made me want to vomit.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window as the low music from the window was playing in the back.

We stayed in silence as I let my thoughts swirl in my mind. Ah, keggers. It was the perfect place to get drunk and hook up with any one you'd like. They didn't remember and you were supposed to be too drunk to remember, so it was a win-win. They were always tourons too. Those naive, wanna be fucks.

JJ seemed to like to hook up with tourons now. That was another reason I spited him, but it was only cause we were basically just broken up. But I got jealous, so I started hooking up with tourons to make JJ jealous.