𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ²⁰¹⁹

July 30, 2019
JJ's POV

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝."

⚠︎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ⚠︎︎
𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

She was the most beautiful girl

Her perfectly shaped face that held a sense of naturalness and innocence, yet such immense beauty and maturity. Her adorable button nose that had a series of soft freckles spread across it. Her plump lips that made no movement, yet looked so effortlessly luscious. Her long, delicate eyelashes fall over her eyes as they rested shut.

The only sounds that could be heard was the soft breathing and slight snores that left her mouth, the cicadas that chirped outside at this time, and the whooshing of the fan above us. It had to be sometime in the wee hours of the day, probably close to 5 am. And though I should be sleeping like any normal person, I was busy staring at my girlfriend.

Holy shit.

My girlfriend.

Although we've been dating for more than a month now, its so weird calling Rori my girlfriend. Just over a month ago, I was having dreams about her. Fantasizing of a life where we were in love and happy together. And now it was all true. It all became reality. Thus why I'm staring at her as she slept so peacefully.

I heard a louder breath leave her lips as I watched her chocolate colored eyes flutter open. I instinctively froze up, not knowing how she'd react to, one, waking up this early, and two, me staring at her. But once I felt her eyes rest on me, I swear my stomach did 100 backflips.

She slightly groaned as she stretched out her arms and legs, a smile very present on her face, "What are you doing up, Jay?"

I didn't even notice that I had been smiling until I decided to answer her question. God, just the way she smiles at me with those gorgeous eyes. It does something to me.

"Couldn't sleep or were you having too much fun staring at me?" She teased as she propped herself up on her elbow, her tank top showing off her cleavage as she did so. She was so hot.

I knew I wasn't able to hide the way my eyes wandered from her teasing smirk to her chest, but I still answered her question as I brought my eyes back to her face, "You caught me!"