3 | Eevee In Trouble

Bonnie's POV

We finally got away from those traitors and are on our way to alola, I can't wait to see what pokemon we'll encounter and what starter pokémon they have!
Max, the kid with glasses is the same age I am and will get a starter pokémon too so that's cool, finally someone my age.

"Hey ash!" I call out to ash as me and max were flying on unfezant.

"Yeah what is it bonnie?" Ash looked back and asked me why I called him.

"How long will it take for us to get to alola?" I asked him since I'm really excited to see the new region.

"I don't know honestly." Ash answered while laughing nervously.

We all sweatdropped, seriously well same old ash I guess, he never changes.

"Can you atleast tell me you know the way there?" I stared at him with a you better know face.

He sweatdropped and went silent.
I already know what that means, I can tell the others do too.
I just sighed and shook my head at his usual ash attitude but I love him like a brother regardless.

"Okay does anyone know then? We're just going to get lost up here." I said stating the obvious to everyone while making a I'm really tired of this face.

" I said stating the obvious to everyone while making a I'm really tired of this face

Luckily someone answered and It was an answer I liked.

"I do, Gramps gave me a map knowing ash would probably get us lost and told me to help him out." Gary said while laughing and looking all smug about it.

We all laughed together with him and ash just hanged his head down in defeat for his impulsiveness to leave without knowing where to go.
But it is really fun to be with ash and his adventures.

"Anyway so judging from the map, we'll be able to reach alola by tomorrow, we'll take a break since there are alot of islands on the way after our pokémon get tired and then resume our travels." Gary said, wow he's the total opposite of ash, he's smart and well planned out.
No offense to ash though, he's battle smart.

We all continued to small talk for what seemed like hours and started getting to know each other, how we met ash and what happened on our journeys with him as we flew through the air on ash's flying type pokemon.

"And then ash actually jumped down lumious tower to save pikachu before realizing the ground wasn't soft or bouncy!" I recalled and told them enthusiastically while laughing.

"Same old ash he always goes out of his way to save his pokemon, but sometimes he needs to think too." Dawn replied while giggling.

"But you have to admire that side to him, always ready to help out a pokémon" Brock said while laughing a little.

"Exactly listen to brock." Ash said as he was all sulky from us talking about his moments in our journeys with him.

We all laughed at his reaction and he continued to sulk more.
I'm glad, he looks like he's feeling a bit better from the betrayal he didn't deserve that.