22 | Confrontation

Welcome to another chapter of A true hero and champion!
Last time our heroes were in for a lot of confessions, now what will happen next on their journey?
Find out!

Now onward to adventure!

Ash's Pokemon

Pikachu
Eevee
Rowlet
Rockruff
Oshawott
Bayleef

————————————————————

3rd Person POV

Today we see ash at home getting ready to go to school, suddenly meowth comes up to him.
"What pokemon are you bringing today?" He asked ash.
"The usual but I think I'd like to take oshawott and bayfeel, cause they wanna evolve right?" He said, meowth nodded, "Yep that's right nya." He said, as he went to grab oshawott and bayleef's pokeballs and handed them to ash.
"Thanks meowth you've been a big help with training my pokemon and helping out around the house." Ash said as he thanked him.

"Of course, it's the least I can do to help you guys out." meowth said, and ash thanked him again as he went out with the others to the pokemon school.

( Later at lunch )

"Ash your oshawott is so cute!" Lana said as she hugged oshawott really right and rubbed her cheeks against him, oshawott looked really annoyed, "Yeah and your bayleef is a cutie pie! I never knew you had so much pokemon! And that you can carry as many as you want!" Mallow said as she and bayleef were getting along, as ash told them all the pokemon he brought from professor oak's lab, but suddenly.

"O-oshawott!" Oshawott said as he fired a water gun at lana's face, and everyone sweat dropped at the scene, oshawott then apologized to lana and they all continued eating.

"I wanna battle your other pokemon ash." Paul, gladion and kiawe all said and agreed, as they were all curious as to how strong ash's other pokemon are, ash was already strong even with his new pokemon so they shuddered to think how strong his previous pokemon were, "Sure, count on it!" Ash replied with enthusiasm as always when the topic is battling.

"Well I'm sure I'll look forward to the league even more." Gladion stated, as he had already cleared all the necessary trials on the island, kiawe nodded, "Same here, I'll be sure to defeat you." He added and smirked, paul however was 1 trial behind ash after he went to catch a new pokemon, which was a pikipek and was being sulky.

After they were all finished eating, they all placed their desk and chairs back to their original position in the room and professor kukui continued the lesson, and talked about pokemon moves and abilities.

However unknown to them at the time, that an unfortunate encounter is about to happen to them.

Lillie's POV

( After school )

Professor kukui finished his lessons and told us we can leave, so were all walking out of the school now, with bonnie and max joining us as they also finished their class, we agreed we'd all hang out together today, minus my brother and moon who apparently had somewhere else to be, but suddenly a group of people stopped infront of us as we got out the pokemon school gate.

"Hey you brat! We finally found you!" A female with long purple hair said as she pointed at ash, I was confused and a bit angry at how she called ash like that but then I saw ash, max, bonnie, brock, gary, paul and dawn's face darken.

"What do you want traitors?!" Bonnie yelled at the group of people, and everyone who was clueless suddenly all had wide eyes, "What?! So you're the traitors who betrayed ash?!" Kiawe and gladion both shouted at the traitors.