6 | Meeting The Professor

Another chapter already?
Yes, honestly I'm excited to see where this goes even though it's my own story, that's cause I don't use a scratch or outline script to make this, I also don't plan out future plots i just go with the flow and write what i can think of and just go from there.
So I'm actually happy reading my own fanfics as i write.
Anyway

When we last left our heroes, ash saved a girl named lillie and her pokémon companion nebby from a flock of spearows and as thanks lillie guided ash back to the pokémon center as he got lost.
What Happen next to our heroes?
We'll see right now!

Now onward to adventure!

Everyone's pokemon:

Ash:

Pikachu
Haluwcha
Noivern
Talonflame
Pidgeot
Eevee ( Shiny )

Paul:

Electivire
Torterra
Drapion
Gastrodon
Aggron
Garchomp

Brock:

Steelix
Croagunk
Blissey
Ludicolo
Marshstomp
Forretress

Dawn:

Piplup
Quilava
Togekiss
Buneary
Pachirisu
Mamoswine

Gary:

Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Blastoise
Umbreon
Electivire
Tyranitar

Delia:

Mr. Mime

Bonnie:

Dedenne

Max:

N/A

------------------

Bonnie's POV

Me, dawn and ash's mom finished our sight seeing, and everything was really cool and beautiful, melemele island is a pretty amazing place.
Totally different from the kalos region and lumiose city.
We all went back to the pokémon center to regroup.
Max, Brock, gary and paul were already there waiting for us, from what they told us, they went to check out all the different places, shops, and more around the island.

"So we're only waiting for ash then?" I asked everyone who were waiting at the front of the pokémon center.

"Yeah, though with ash I feel like he's getting caught up in something again." Brock admitted while chuckling a bit.

"You got that right, He can't seem to sit still even for a second." Dawn agreed with brocks words while giggling.

I couldn't help but laugh a little myself because of how true that is, he always has to be caught up in something whenever he goes.

"Hey guys I'm here!" We all heard someone call out to us which we could only assume was us.

What surprised me was that he wasn't alone, he was accompanied by some beautiful looking blonde girl in a white dress.

"Hey ashy-boy finally you're here, and wait who's that lady? Don't tell me you already caught a woman's heart when you just arrived here." Gary said to ash while laughing.
The girl though seemed to blush a little at what gary said.
Maybe..

"What are you talking about? She just showed me the way back here after I helped her." Ash tilted his head in confusion at what gary meant, I sighed that's the same old ash, dense as ever.