20 | Confessions Day

My story has finally reached chapter 20!
I can already say this story will reach alot more chapters since I still have alot of things to add!
But rest assured I plan on finishing this cause I want to see the end of my story too.

Warning: chapter may contain certain topics that may be a bother to someone, including self harm.

Now onward to adventure!

-----------------------

A day after they all came back from a family reunion with lillie and her family.

Bonnie's POV

It was nice seeing daddy again, and I met my brother and mommy too, but we've been here for weeks now and lillie still hasn't confessed to ash or made any plan to, I'll just have to take this matter into my own hands, I promised mommy and daddy after all, I told myself as we all walked to the pokémon school, we parted ways after we reached the entrance as me and max went to our class, though I couldn't help at his glances towards me, though unlike ash I'm not blind, I can see he likes me.

"Although I'm like 10, It'll be fun to tease him." I thought to myself as I smirked, and continued walking to class with him.

Lillie's POV

We were now in class just talking to each other, dawn was with lana and mallow, kiawe was with sophocles, gary was with paul and brock and I was with ash, we were all just talking to each other waiting for professor kukui to arrive, we explained everything to paul, professor kukui and burnet who wasn't with us yesterday and they were all shocked by what happened but nonetheless were all happy for me.

"Hey ash I was thinking that maybe.. After school we could go somewhere just the-" Though before I could finish my sentence lana came in and put her hands on both ashs shoulder and I grew wide eyed and started getting jealous again, but lana was still one of my best friends..

"Hey ash, Can you meet me by the beach after school later?" She asked him while being a little red, I have a bad feeling about this, "I guess sure why not? I'll meet you there then." He told her and lana went back to mallow and dawn.

"Now were you going to say something lillie." I flinched a bit as I was getting lost in thought but I just shook my head slowly and smiled sadly, "No it's nothing ash." I lied to him, but I remembered he had aura and he could definitely tell I was lying to his face, I turned red at the realization, he smirked at me and whispered, "You do know I have aura right? So no use lying about it lillie." He told me while laughing a bit, I signed in defeat.

"Alright.. I was going to ask you if we could go somewhere just the two of us after school cause I wanted to train with snowy after seeing you battle lik you do but lana already asked you, Mr. Popular." I told him as I smirked and tease him while lightly punching his arm but inside I was actually a bit sad, and once again I knew he could tell.

Ash's POV

I could tell lillie was still lying, I could also sense something else, what is that? Something like admiration? Love or something? For who though? I asked myself but then a realization hit me, It was towards me, but what does it mean by love though, lillie likes me? In the same way serena did? Or is it different? I kept thinking realizing I forgot to reply anything.

"Whatever lillie, It just shows how great I am." I told her smugly and she pulled my hat down from my head onto my face, "Keep telling yourself that ash." And she giggled.

"And about that offer of yours, I'll be glad to somwhere with you, I'll make it quick with lana alright?" I promised her as I smiled, she looked a little red and I smiled even more, "You sure?" She asked and I nodded, then professor kukui finally came and we all sat down, what surprised us all was he brought 2 students in.