25 | Wela Volcano

Welcome to another chapter of A true hero and champion!
Hope ya'll enjoy this!
Now onward to adventure!

Ash's pokemon:

Pikachu
Eevee
Rowlet
Rockruff
Quilava
Totodile

------------------------------------

Ash's POV

We left brooklet hill and said goodbye to ocean as we made our way to the next trial, the trial on wela volcano.

"The trial captain is my uncle actually." Kiawe said as we talked, "Wow really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Does that mean you wanna be trial captain like lana?" Brock asked kiawe, "Yes that's exactly right." Kiawe answered.

We continued to walk for what seemed like hours until we reached a trial gate just below the volcano.

"Alright we're here!" I shouted as I started running to the top to do my trial, everyone run after me like usual.

"Oh cmon ash not again!" Dawn yelled, "Wait for us!" Sophocles shouted next as they all continued to run to keep up with me.

I reached the top after a few minutes and waited for the others, they were taking awhile to get here, I sat down while waiting.

Just then, something hit me on the head, I fell down from the pain and looked up to see Lillie making a fist.

"Mister you should learn to stay put!" Lillie yelled at me while waving a finger, I'm getting lectured by my own girlfriend, that's great.

"Lillie's right ash, but I guess boys will be boys." Moon commented as she shrugged with a pissed face, mallow and lana agreed with her words.

"Whatever moon, it doesn't matter because I'll soon be winning this trial." I boasted which earned me a light punch in the arm from lillie.

"Such confidence." Lillie commented as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, and they all laughed at us.

"Well well it seems you're finally here." Someone suddenly said, It was a fairly old man who looked kinda like kiawe.

"Hey uncle! Ash will be doing your trial today!" Kiawe said as he greeted his uncle, his uncle nodded, "My name is blaze, now are you ready for my trial?" He pointed at me.

"Of course!" I smirked, he smiled and nodded, "Alright so I'll explain the trial." He started.

"So this is like a spot the difference game, 3 of my marowaks will be doing a dance, they'll repeat it once and you'll have to tell me what was different from the first dance, if you guess right 3 times in a row, the totem pokemon will appear, we'll see if your trial ends here or not this requires brain and memory." He explained to me.

"Oh no, maybe it'll actually end here ash." Lillie joked as she rolled her eyes while giggling, I glared at my girlfriend while everyone laughed at the joke.

"That's so true lillie!" Moon and lana agreed as they fell to the floor laughing.

"We'll see who's laughing, let's start this thing!" I shouted with embarrassment, Blaze nodded and called out his 3 marowaks, It was an alolan marowak, a fire and ghost type as I remembered from professor kukui's class the other day.

"Now begin!" Blaze shouted, and all 3 of them started to dance, when it was finished, they were all doing the same pose, holding their bone in the air, they started dancing again, it ended in the same pose but this time the left marowak was holding the bone in the other arm.