12 | Lillie In Denial

Lillie's POV

Me and the others were going home for the day.
But I'm still thinking about how I hugged ash, well for the 2nd time, the first time was when he saved nebby.
Right now we were walking back to professor kukui's house, I was walking a little bit behind cause I was thinking then suddenly dawn and bonnie moved back and started walking next to me.

"Hey lillie, I have a question." Bonnie said while smirking, what type of question exactly I thought..

"Sure what is it?" I asked her curious what she wanted.

"Do you like ash?" She whispered into my ear, as I heard that I went bright red.

"What?! Why would you think that?!" I shouted at her causing the boys to look at us and I had to think of something before bonnie said anything.

"Oh uhm nothing bonnie here was just asking something for her homework at school." I nervously said, that was not believable at all but they just shrugged and continued walking ahead of us.
Dawn and bonnie both laughed as they did.

"Be quiet both of you!" I whispered to them as I was still a bit red.

"We just wanna know if you like ash." Dawn asked while she was smirking and giggling at me.

"I don't like ash! What led you to that conclusion anyway?" I whispered loudly but not enough for the guys to hear.

"Well isn't it obvious, you guys are constantly being playful and teasing each other, he gave you a gift yesterday and you're literally wearing it right now but it's not noticeable from your hat, you tease ash like no one else, and you seem to trust him alot." Bonnie explained like she's a know it all and it made me blush even more.

"Not to mention you looked upset when lana and mallow grabbed onto his arm." Dawn continued with a smirk.

"That doesn't prove anything, besides we just met there's no way I like him, I just think he's a nice guy that's all." I said as I walked a bit faster to avoid this conversation, there's no way I like ash.

"No use denying it but whatever." Bonnie said as she shrugged and continued to walk with dawn.

I could have sworn I heard them say,
"We'll just have to take matters into our own hands" I hope I was just hearing things..
I thought to myself as we arrived at professor kukui's house.

Bonnie's POV

We arrived home and we saw professor kukui's wife, professor burnet making food with ash's mom.

"Hey professor burnet and ash's mom we're home!" I announced while I run over to them hugging both of them.

"Welcome home bonnie, everyone, dinner will be ready soon so go sit down or do whatever you like until it's ready." Delia told us as she was washing the dishes.

So we did, max played and examined some of ashs pokemon, while gary and paul talked about pokemon, brock decided to help out in the kitchen, me, dawn, lillie and ash all went out to the beach for a bit cause ash wanted to train his newly caught eevee and we wanted to watch.

"Okay eevee, your training partner will be pikachu got it?" He said as he petted his eevee and it nodded with what looked like determination I'd say.

We watched ash practiced for awhile until I saw lillie staring not at the training but at ash specifically I think, she was smiling.
Me and dawn couldn't help but laugh a little at lillie.

"Lillie you see something you like?" I asked her in a teasing voice as I laughed with dawn.

"Huh what are you-" She stopped talking as she realized what we were talking about and turned red, her reactions are always funny.

"Bonnie! Cut that out!" She told me but I just laughed again and high fived dawn.

"No can do sis." I said to her. "S-sis?" She asked confused why I called her that.

"Well I consider ash my brother so." I started as I looked at her with a smirk.
She softly bonked me on the head.

"Enough of that you're too young for this anyway, and for the last time I don't like ash." Lillie calmly stated but suddenly I got an idea.
I turned to the dawn and pulled her closer to me.

"Dawn what if you made lillie jealous so she'll realize she actually likes ash?" I whispered to her.

"Good idea bonnie, I'll go try that right now." She told me while giggling, I was looking forward on how this will go.

Lillie's POV

We were watching ash train but suddenly dawn got up and walked to ash, I could see bonnie smirking beside me, I don't like where this is going...
Just then dawn seemed to have hugged ash and he hugged her back.
That didn't sit right with me at all.
Why did she hug him anyway? I thought to myself.
After they were done talking dawn came right back here with us and sat down.

"I'm not jealous at all definitely not." I said to myself in my head with a little sadness that I didn't notice at the time.

"Oh are you jealous lillie~?" Dawn asked in a teasing town and I turned red.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said as I pouted then stood up and went back inside.
I like dawn and bonnie but they're just way too into romance, especially bonnie.

Dawn's POV

Maybe we went a little bit overboard, all I actually did was hug him and then tell him I was looking forward to when he faces his first trial.

"Think we should say sorry?" I asked bonnie worried that lillie might come to hate us.

"Nah she'll be fine, This'll give her a bit of a push I know it." Bonnie reassured me, she sounded so sure.

"Well if you say so bonnie." I told her as we stayed to watch ash for a few minutes until we were called to eat.

———————————————————

That's the end of this chapter!
Well lillie come to terms with her feelings or will she continue to deny it?
How will ash do on his first trial?
Stay tuned to find out on the next chapter!
As the journey continues!