9 | The Truth And Shopping

Welcome to another chapter!
This will be the continuation of ash's side of the story with professor kukui and lillie!
What will ash tell the professor and lillie?
Will he tell the truth?
You're about to find out!

Now onward to adventure!

Ash:

Pikachu
Haluwcha
Noivern
Talonflame
Eevee

Paul:

Electivire
Torterra
Drapion
Gastrodon
Aggron
Garchomp

Brock:

Steelix
Croagunk
Blissey
Ludicolo
Marshstomp
Forretress

Dawn:

Piplup
Quilava
Togekiss
Buneary
Pachirisu
Mamoswine

Gary:

Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Blastoise
Umbreon
Electivire
Tyranitar

Delia:

Mr. Mime

Bonnie:

Dedenne

Max:

N/A

--------------------

Continuing from where we left ash and the others, we see lillie and professor with ash and the others.

Lillie's POV

Me and the professor were shocked to find out that ash and his friends were all from different regions, but they're all here, why would somebody go out of their way to come to a region that's mostly for tourist, Is it cause of the league or something more..
I remember ash changing mood when I asked why he was here.

"Is there any particular reason why you're all here? Your home regions are far from alola, especially you ash, brock, delia and gary." Professor asked as he was confused like I was.

Everyone's face suddenly got darker, ash's most of all but they were definitely upset by the question.

"You guys will keep it a secret if we tell you right?" Ash asked us while looking at the ground.

"Of course we will, if you want us to we're just curious why people from different regions are together and here in alola, and you all don't seem to be novice trainers either." Professor explained.

"Yeah we aren't, I've been to 6 regions before this one, and challenged all their gyms and leagues, and on the last region I got into 2nd place." Ash admitted as we were shocked at how accomplished ash was, he went to more regions than the average trainer.

"And I've challenged all the sinnoh gyms and it's league, I lost to ash though." Paul was the next to speak up.

"I battled all the gyms in kanto and participated in the kanto league as well as the johto league but right now I'm training to be a professor instead." Gary said following ash and paul's lead.

"I'm not a gym battler like them but I am a coordinator who made it to the final round of the sinnoh grand festival." Dawn said as she smiled awkwardly while giggling a bit.

We were both shocked that they were all so accomplished and really amazing trainers, now I'm even more curious as to why they're here..
Dawn too since we don't have contests I think that's what they are called, here in alola..