21 | Under The Alolan Moon

Welcome to chapter 21 on a true hero and champion!
I hope you all will enjoy reading this!
After this chapter it will focus more on ash's trials and also gary and paul's trial of course, and on the traitors.

Now onward to adventure!

--------------------

Lillie's POV

I walked out the pokémon center and made my way to ash who was standing at the battle field outside, It was currently about to get dark, the sun has almost set, before I went to talk to ash I tied my hair up in a pony tail, I decided after the battle I'll try to tell ash how I feel..

"Hey ash, I'm ready." I told him while looking at my partner who was in my arms, "Vulpix!" She agreed with me.
He turned around and when he saw me he turned a bit red?
No that can't be right, so I shook it off.

"What's with the ponytail?" He asked me, "It's my Z powered form! I thought It'd be great for my first battle." I told him while I smiled, "Why? You like it?" Then I told him as I teased him awhile I smirked.

"Of course it looks great on you, well
Everything does." He smirked back and moved a bit closer, I moved back slightly while being red, so I pushed him away and he laughed.

"Let's just battle mr popular." I told him as I laughed along with him now.

"Alright then let's get started." He told me and we both stood on the opposite side of the battle field. "I choose you pikachu!" He shouted and his partner jumped off his shoulder onto the battle field.

"Snowy let's go!" I did the same and snowy jumped off my arms ready to battle, "No hard feelings if I beat you ash." I told him as I smirked, "Wow someone's confident, did that hairstyle give you a big ego." He said as he laughed, I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Whatever, now snowy use powder snow!" I ordered her and she blew a gust of cold snow to pikachu, "Crap pikachu dodge it!" Ash quickly said to pikachu but he was too busy laughing that it was too late, the move hit pikachu and did damage while also freezing his side as well from the cold.
Ash smirked though, "Not bad lillie, now buddy shake off the ice and use thunderbolt!" Ash commanded his pikachu who charged up it's electricity and shot it at snowy.

"Snowy dodge-" But before I could finish thunderbolt already hit her, she was still standing, "V-vul!" She said to me, but I knew if she got hit one more time it'll be battle over for us so I had to think of something quickly, "Snowy use ice shard!" I told her and she shot out a bunch of ice shards and shot it at pikachu, "Pikachu use iron tail and send them back!" Ash ordered which surprised me, but pikachu did as he said and hit every ice shard back at snowy.

( Let's just pretend snowy is at a higher level now for it to learn ice shard because this battle would be boring if she only knew powder snow like in the anime-)