31 | What's Next Traitors?

Welcome to another chapter of A True Hero and Champion! Last we left our heroes they had successfully stopped team rockets plan to take over the region, but that doesn't mean they'll stop trying, it's still far from being over, meanwhile the traitors are back ready to make ash's life a living nightmare, what will the heroes do about all this situations?

Now onward to adventure!

---------------------------------------------------

Ash's POV

The battle with team rocket is over but I know it's still far from being done with, giovanni will surely come back with more trouble to cause.
His grunts and their pokemon have been taken to prison by officer jenny, he's definitely heard about it by now.

We are currently on our way to the pokemon center to check out the evacuated people and tell them everything is okay now, and to talk about what we're going to do with the city, but I can't help but feel all of this is my fault to begin with.

"Ash we're here." Lillie called out to me as she slightly pulled my sleeve to grab my attention, apparently I was staring into space for quite awhile now that I didn't notice we were already there, I nodded and walked inside.

We saw everyone from the island either sitted or laying down on beds provided by the center, everyone was with family, I walked up to the counter smiling at the sight we were able to save.

"Hey nurse joy, thanks for looking after them everything is okay now, but some of the city was obviously badly damaged, I'll help out in anyway I can to rebuild it." I explained to her as I offered her my help once again with the city.

"Oh nurse joy! Such a beauty before my eyes! This must be the work of fa-" Brock pushed me aside and held nurse joy's hand, As soon as he said that though croagunk punched him in the gut, with dawn helping him pull him away from the counter, "Such a headache." She commented before putting brock on a chair.

"Please ignore the goof ball, We'll help too!" Bonnie exclaimed and everyone agreed, we're becoming some hero of a place again, this happens way too often.

"Thank you so much ash, I heard you and your friend Gary beat hala fast but I didn't know you were that strong to even beat an evil organization team, but helping us rebuild? you've done too much already and besides It costs alot, we can handle it ourselves." Nurse joy thanked me kindly as she bowed her head as she refused my offer.

"But we want to help, and I can provide all the money you need to rebuild this town, I can even get all mh pokemon to help." I explained to her as I showed her my rotom phone which shows all my pokemon and all my money, She looked at it with great shock, Lillie, mallow and moon all threw a punch at my arms.

everyone in my group were all shocked, they knew I had alot of money but not that much, I winced at the pain on my arms and fell down on my face.

"Ash! You can't just show your bank account to everyone you see, they might use you for it." Lillie explained to me as she picked me back up, I glared at the girls, "She's right you dumbass, also I'm kinda jealous now." Moon pointed out as she sighed, I patted her on the back with fake. sympathy, she scoffed at me, With that kind of money I'd be able to make more food for the restaurant." Mallow agreed, and Lillie sighed at the two, suddenly nurse joy spoke up.

"I couldn't possibly let you use your money even if you have so much, you've done enough for us already ash and you've only been here for like a few weeks from what I've heard from professor kukui and principal oak." Nurse joy protested as she waved both of her hands in a fast motion to argue even more.

"But this island is like a home to me, I want to help it and it's citizens, I met my friends and new family here, so please nurse joy." I argued one last time with a bow, everyone grew shocked even my friends who I saw from the corner of my eyes, they never knew I felt that strongly about this place, Nurse joy looked at me for a few minutes in silence.