4 | Arceus And Alola

4th chapter already, so far I like how the story is going honestly
Anyway if you couldn't already tell, ash will be using his aura quite a bit in this story
He already does actually have aura in the anime but rarely used it so he's using it more in this story
His aura abilities will grow more as he continues on this path.
And bonnie will turn 10 in just a few days, max will turn 10, 5 more days after her just because I want them to became trainers already.

I'll also put a list of what pokemon they are carrying every chapter, but ash will be the one changing the most since he has ALL his pokemon and will be capturing new ones.

Now onward to adventure!

Ash:

Pikachu
Haluwcha
Noivern
Talonflame
Pidgeot
Eevee

Paul:

Electivire
Torterra
Drapion
Gastrodon
Aggron
Garchomp

Brock:

Steelix
Croagunk
Blissey
Ludicolo
Marshstomp
Forretress

Dawn:

Piplup
Quilava
Togekiss
Buneary
Pachirisu
Mamoswine

Gary:

Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Blastoise
Umbreon
Electivire
Tyranitar

Delia:

Mr. Mime

Bonnie:

Dedenne

Max:

N/A

Do note that they don't actually use this pokemon much for the next few chapters since they are mostly all fully evolved and that would be unfair in a new region.

------------------

Ash's POV

We all decided to rest now for our arrival in the alola region tomorrow
But as I went to sleep, I heard someone calling me..

I suddenly appear in a place unfamiliar to me.

"Chosen one.." The voice called out.

Wait is that.. No way..

"Arceus?!" I yelled surprised what the God of all pokemon would suddenly call out to me in a dream.

"Yes chosen one It is me, arceus, I came to tell you that I witnessed all that had happen with your former friends" Arceus admitted to me.

"Oh those guys.. Then why did it happen arceus was I meant to be betrayed?!" I told him upset at why I had to go through all this.

"I'm sorry to say chosen one but yes that was meant to happen for so you see, this will lead you to a path with a greater destiny, one that will be much more than you could have dreamed of." Arceus explained to me.

"A greater destiny? Does that mean I'll get to be stronger and possibly achieve my dream?" I asked arceus a question I've been asking my self since the betrayal.

"I can't say chosen one, you'll have to wait to see how this path will unfold before you." Arceus explained which made me impatient but I understood what he was trying to say anyway.

"And I might add that the other legendary and mythical pokémon you have encountered on your journey are all very upset at this as well, but manaphy and latias from altomare are more upset than the others." Arceus told me.
Poor manaphy and latias, manaphy was like may's child and latias was really close to me and knew I was best friends with misty.