24 | Brooklet Hill

Welcome back to another chapter of a true hero and champion!
Thank you to those who have kept reading my story this means alot!
I just wanna say that today is my birthday so I hope ya'll will enjoy this story and will continue to be with me until the end💙

Now onward to adventure!

Ash's Pokemon

Pikachu
Eevee
Rowlet
Rockruff
Totodile
Quilava

-------------------------------

Ash's POV

Today we were currently going to another island in the alola region by boat, the akala island.
Apparently that island is where kiawe is from.
Professor kukui allowed us to go there for a special field trip so I can finish my island trials quickly for the pokemon league in a few months, apparently this island has 3 trials along with the grand trial.

I decided to bring totodile and quilava so they can evolve next and get stronger for when I need them, meowth already helped evolve my other pokemon like scraggy and palpitoad, my other pokemon like corphish, bulbasaur and snivy didn't want to evolve though and that was fine too.

"Hey ash, are you ready to challenge the akala island trials?" Lillie asked me as we both looked out to sea, I nodded to her question.

"You know I am lillie! And I'll win them all!" I declared, pikachu agreed with me as he rubbed his cheeks against.

"Yeah that's right!" Pikachu said to me, well of course lillie didn't understand but she knew pikachu was agreeing to what I said, she giggled at both of us.

"And we'll be rooting for you!" Kiawe, sophocles, lana, mallow and moon all declared as they came closer to us, we all laughed together.

"Too bad, Gary, paul, max and bonnie couldn't come though." Brock said, and that made me remember gary, paul, max and bonnie stayed behind for their own reasons, gary wanted to study the pokemon on mele mele island a little bit more as well as the Z-crystals and Z-ring before continuing his trials, paul still had to beat hala in his trial and max and bonnie both wanted to start taking on the trials too to catch up to me and participate in their first league.

"Well they'll catch up eventually, anyway here we are!" Professor kukui said as he stood in the front and pointed at the big island of akala.

"Wow it's so cool! I exclaimed as we got closer to the island, slowly the boat stopped by the docks.

"Alright well let's go to the first trial site, It's on a place called brooklet hill that's not too far from here." Professor kukui explained as we got off the boat one by one and followed him for quite a bit.

= 1 hour of walking =

"Okay you said it wasn't that f-far." Sophocles commented panting as we all laughed at him, he never changes.