23 | Birthday Bash With Max

I haven't written for days and I'm sorry for that, my motivation just dropped and my hands wouldn't move to write what I wanted, but now it's slowly starting to come back, I'll try to write more again so I hope you'll be patient with me
But anyway here is a new chapter of a true hero and champion!

Last time our heroes were confronted by the traitors and they battled it out to settle things, the traitors lost every single battle, but they didn't want to admit defeat, meanwhile Giovanni is planning something for our heroes and our team rocket.

Now onward to adventure!

------------------------------

Max's POV

It was finally my birthday! The day I get to receive my first Pokémon, the others were getting ready with the party at mallow's restaurant just like what they did with bonnie's birthday.

Right now I was with bonnie, just exploring around for a bit until one of the guys calls us to go to the restaurant, I couldn't wait.

"So max, which pokemon are you choosing?" Bonnie asked me as she stepped closer to me, honestly that made me blush a little, but I shook it off.

"I don't know yet, litten looked cool when I saw him on your birthday and ash's Rowlet was really cool too, but I honestly wished my first Pokémon was going to be a treecko." I admitted to her as we continued to walk around mele mele, she pondered for a bit on what I said.

"Rotom, show me treecko." She told her rotom dex as it flew out of her bag into the air, I was jealous her pokedex looked so cool, I thought to myself as rotom showed a picture of the grass type hoenn starter, treecko.

" She told her rotom dex as it flew out of her bag into the air, I was jealous her pokedex looked so cool, I thought to myself as rotom showed a picture of the grass type hoenn starter, treecko

"Treecko the grass gecko pokemon, is cool, calm, and collected, it never panics under any situation. If a bigger foe were to glare at this Pokémon, it would glare right back without conceding an inch of ground. Treecko has small hooks on the bottom of its feet that enable it to scale vertical walls." Rotom dex explained to bonnie as it went back into her bag next to her dedenne, pichu was on bonnie's shoulder, I rolled my eyes playfully, she really wants to be like ash, well not like I'm any different, I want to be like big bro ash too.

"That's really cool, ash's rival from the kalos region had a treecko too." She explained to me as I nodded, "Wow really? That sounds so awesome." I replied back to what she said.

"I know right? It eventually evolved into a grovyle and sceptile." She continued to tell the story of the sceptile trainer, who she said was named sawyer, until we stopped infront of a pokemon center and suddenly bonnie's eyes sparkled, I was confused.

"Hold on a moment, I need to call someone kay?" She explained to me as she run inside the pokemon center, and I sweat dropped at how fast she went, not to mention left me here.

"I wonder who she's going to call." I said as I shook my head left and right, I didn't have anything to do inside so I waited outside the pokemon center until bonnie was done.