28 | Rocky Path

Welcome to a new chapter of A True Hero and Champion!
When we last left our heroes, ash had cleared all 3 trials of the akala island, with only the grand trial left!
Greninja is drawing closer to the island, but what about team rocket?
Stay tuned to find out!

Now onward to adventure!

Ash's Pokemon:

Pikachu
Eevee
Rowlet
Rockruff
Floatzel
Snivy

————————————————————————————————————

3rd POV

Everyone was now in the hotel, they could only rent a room with 4 beds, so of course lillie was with ash, lillie tried to protest the idea, ash being ash had no clue and had no problem with it, lillie whoever didn't like the idea, well she really liked it but she was embarrassed to say she wanted to sleep with ash, they slept next to each other before, but this bed was a little smaller, It left little space between them.

Lillie however gave up in the end when the other 3 beds became occupied with lana sleeping with mallow and dawn they made it work, although they were really close to each other that lana probably would have melted right there and then from being a tomato berry, she tried to protest too but mallow and dawn forced her into it, and then sophocles and kiawe and the last occupied by an angry gladion and moon.

Brock being the only one left without a bed, decided to sleep on the couch himself, brock was okay with the couch, years of camping with ash made the couch seem more comfortable than it seemed.

Right now everyone was asleep, well everyone but lillie who couldn't sleep, She didn't know if it was because of ash or because she was thinking of the past few days and the past.

She would have never imagined she would be together with someone like ash, touching pokemon bit by bit, or even having adventures like this.
It honestly made her feel really happy that ash came to her and nebby's rescue on the first day he got here, if he wasn't there, she wouldn't have talked to her mother, found her brother, met dawn, bonnie and the others or even be touching pokemon.

But something else was in the back of her mind, gladion told her she was almost taken by an ultra beast, a scary pokemon she presumed, but then who saved her? It couldn't have been her brother, he was small like her when it happened, It couldn't have been her mother, she was always too busy with work.

As many thoughts came into lillies head, she slowly drifted to sleep, when she did a memory played in her dream, It was her walking around in what seemed to be aether foundation.  

It was dark and scary, lillie was looking for her brother but Instead what she found was faba, one of her mother's coworker, a fairly old man who wore green glasses, infront of what seemed to be a portal machine of some kind, lillie didn't understand what was happening, faba then pulled a lever and the portal glowed, tearing a rift and letting out what seemed to be a jellyfish type of pokemon.