0.1 | Side Story ( Dawn, Mallow And Lana )

Dawn's POV

Everyone was currently out with either an errand, hanging out with someone, training or anything really, so right now it was just me in the house, or so I thought that would be the case until I heard someone outside.

"Hello! It's me mallow!" I heard someone shout from the door, It was my girlfriend, I went to open it.

As I opened it, I noticed lana was also there with her and she was holding her wrist, although she looked kinda out of breathe, It seems like mallow dragged her all the way here.

"Mallow? Lana?" I said confused, although my piplup was pretty happy and jumped into lana's arms.

"Y-you didn't have to drag m-me all the way here so fast mallow.. I have my own feet!" Lana said in between breathes, as she caught piplup.

"Sorry sorry, I just couldn't wait!" Mallow replied as she giggled, I giggled along with her and let them both in, I grabbed some water for lana and handed it to her.

"Thank you dawn." Lana said while still panting as she drunk the water while sitting on the couch.

"Wow nothing for me?" Mallow said while pouting playful, I rolled my eyes at her, "You're not the one out of breathe mallow." I told her as I laughed, she just hanged her head in defeat.

"So what brings you guys here?? I thought you'd be at the restaurant mallow? And lana you're usually fishing right now?" I said to my girlfriends confused.

"Yeah that's true, but I ran into bonnie while on an errand and she told me you'd be alone at home for today, so I asked my dad and he said I could come over for today." She explained.

"Damn that bonnie, She's too much into romance I swear." I thought to myself as I sighed at my sister figures antics.

"Okay now what about lana?" I asked next, "Well.." Mallow started, as a flashback was coming I can tell.

Lana's POV

= A bit earlier =

I'm currently fishing by the beach, the sea really is beautiful, it's so vast and all the water type pokemon are just the best, my rod was in the water and I waited until I can get a bite, suddenly someone hugged me from behind, I flinched and immediately looked, It was just mallow and I instantly relaxed.

"Mallow what are you doing here?" I asked, because she's usually at the restaurant tending to costumers.

"I'll explain in a bit, let's go to dawn's house!" She suddenly yelled enthusiastically, and grabbed my wrist and proceeded to run fast to the direction of professor kukui's house.

"W-wait! Mallow why do we have to go there?!" I yelled as I tried to keep up with her.

= End of Flashback =

Dawn's POV

"Again.. You didn't have to drag me here so fast by my wrist, dawn wasn't going anywhere." Lana tried to reason, as she played with my piplup and her pupplio.

"I already said I'm sorry, besides I know you wanted to see dawn too!" Mallow teased as she put an arm an arm around lana, and the water type trainer blushed.

"I can't deny that I guess, but next time just tell me?" Lana said as she leaned into mallow while pounting.

"I almost caught a shiny gyarados!" Lana exclaimed, and I was shocked.

"Wait for real?!" I shouted as I stood up from my seat, but then mallow whacked lana on the head.

"Ow! Mallow!" Lana shouted at the green haired grass type trainer, I was confused.