14 | Celebration Preparation 1

Lillie's POV

All of us were currently at school eating lunch together when ash spoke up.

"Hey bonnie's birthday is tomorrow, we should all celebrate." He said, "She really wanted to celebrate with all of you."

"That sounds like a great idea! And we can have it at my family's restaurant!" Mallow offered. "And we'll prepare the best food you've ever tasted." She sounded confident on that one, well her foods do taste amazing.

"And I'll help with the cooking." Brock offered which mallow smiled at.

"Great thank you mallow and brock, that takes care of the place and food, kukui already prepared the starters for bonnie to choose since she's going to be 10." Ash started listing down. "All that's left is for us to get some presents and decorations I think." He finished.

"What do you guys think she'd like as a present?" Lana asked us.

"Well anything pokemon related, something cute maybe, or something she could use as a trainer." Ash told us, it was vague but it was the best we got.

"That's not that specific ash but I guess it'll do." Sophocles told ash while laughing, ash just lowered his head in defeat.

"Still the same old ash." Paul stated and we all laughed at that.

"Well I already know what to get her." Kiawe announced proudly, he just got ignored though cause we'll see it at the party and he proceeded to cry silently at the side.

"Now as for the decorations.." Mallow started while staring at me and ash, this can't be good. "Ash why don't you and lillie go shopping together for it?" She suggested with an evil smile, does she know I feel something for ash..
Wait this is mallow of course she does, I just glare at her.

"I agree with her." Dawn agreed with a wicked smile too, of course she would.

"Well alright I guess, It'll be great hanging out with lillie anyway." He said he continued eating, everyone then looked at me when he said that well except paul anyway pretty sure he's sulky that ash gets girls and he doesn't.

"You hear that, your boyfriend said it'll be great." Mallow whispered to me since she was next to me, I lightly push her on the arms and she just laughed at me, "He's not my boyfriend Cut it out mallow." I told her in a quite voice so ash wouldn't hear.

"Quit lying to yourself." I heard another voice tell me, this time it was dawn, this time I just ignored it and tried finishing my food.
I thought I could hear gary and brock laughing at the side.

( Later after school )

As I was about to head out, ash stopped me as he called out to me.

"Hey lillie, let's go shop for the decorations and bonnie's present." Ash suggested.

"Oh sure, let's go then." I agreed and we both walked out of the class and into the schoolyard with everyone else including lana, mallow, Sophocles and kiawe.

"Hey guys, me and lillie have to go, we're going to go shopping together." Ash announced infront of everybody, well without saying what for since bonnie was there but seriously why..

"Ohh okay well have fun you two." Mallow said with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, but not too much fun okay." Bonnie added with a knowing smile.

"We'll meet you back at the house then." Gary and brock told us while having a teasing look on their face.

Kiawe and sophocles were just laughing on the side.
Paul was just glaring at ash.
Lana looked a little be upset at the side, she definitely has something for him.

"I wish ash wasn't so dense well I guess sometimes that's a good thing," I thought to myself.

"Hey ash before you go, do you wanna go fishing with me sometime?" Lana came up and grabbed ash's wrist and asked. I honestly felt a little jealous but lana was one of my best friend.

"Sure that would be awesome." Ash agreed and made a mental note to go fishing with her.

"Well then let's go lillie." Ash said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the school, I blushed because of the contact, he's hands were soft..

He stopped pulling me when he realized he didn't know the way to the store for decorations, I sighed and decided to be bold and grab his hand.

"Let's go it's that way mister, think before you run off sometimes will you." I told him as I smirked, but still had a little blush on my face.
"Whatever I knew that." Ash retorted back as he pouted playfully.

"I'm sure you did ash." I sarcastically said as I rolled my eyes and laughed.
After awhile we finally reached the store and began grabbing the things we need.

"Alright so next we should get bonnie a present." I told him as we continued to look at the items we could get.

"I think I'll get her this." Ash said and I turned around to see what it was, and it was slowbro face mask which he had put on his face.

"Ash as much as I enjoy your playfulness please take this seriously." I told him while lightly punching him on the arm as I giggled a little, and he proceeded to laugh and went back to his search.

After looking for awhile, I saw a cute looking bracelet with a lightning bolt symbol on it, and then a yellow sling bag which also had a lightning bolt on it so I went with that since I think it would look like great on bonnie.
I went back to ash and saw he picked out some new shoes for bonnie.
It was a pair of yellow sneakers with a dedenne on it.
We went to pay for our stuff and ash offered to pay but I didn't want him to.

"Ash cmon you don't have to." I argued as I tried to take the stuff from his hand.

"Ah ah ah no way I wanna pay for it." Ash argued back as he smirked." I have alot of money you know." He proceeded to show his pokedex which should he had more than a million poke dollars since apparently he opened the other mail he had.
My mouth dropped down from shock.

"Still I'm not letting you pay for it." I continued to argue.
"Too late." He said as he paid for it and grabbed the stuff and run back to the house, I was mad and chased him all the way back.

---------------------

That's the end of the first part of the celebration preparation!
Hope ya'll enjoy this with a little lillie and ash moment!
Will bonnie like the suprise?
What first pokémon will she choose from the three starters?
And what is up with lana does she like ash?
Stay tuned to find out!
As the journey continues!