X | Cover Change Again

Hey guys, AJ here! So I decided to change the cover again because I wasn't liking the fonts I used, if you read my other fanfic, One Step At A Time about Bokita, I preferred the font I used for that cover so I tried using it again to make a new cover for this one.

I'm not an artist so I can't exactly draw my covers so I have to improvise a bit but I still hope you like it.

As usually, lillie and ash are the cover since this is an Aureliashipping betrayed fic, I put the sun and moon logos and symbol because this takes place in the alola region, the same region that ash traveled to in the sun and moon series, and I dr...

As usually, lillie and ash are the cover since this is an Aureliashipping betrayed fic, I put the sun and moon logos and symbol because this takes place in the alola region, the same region that ash traveled to in the sun and moon series, and I drew over the original image of them to remove the smiles the original image had because this is a betrayal fiction and I didn't think it would fit the atmosphere I was trying to give since this was meant to be dark with fluffyness, awkwardness and happiness every now and then.

Anyway that's it, I hope you all like it and don't forget to follow me, add my story in your reading lists, and stay tuned for when I upload new chapters!
Don't forget to also vote for my story chapters if you ever get a chance to and if you want to.
Sharing with your friends will also be appreciated greatly.