Author's Note

March 26, 2023

Hi, this is HidingInHerCloset aka Ellie. I just want to apologize for not updating. I've been busy (I know I always say that lol). I was actually planning not to finish the story and just delete it, but I can't because some people like you already read my story and I thought that I would be the bad author leaving y'all without even finishing the story.

I just want to say that I appreciate y'all for reading this story about Min and Allys although I'm not talking about just "Min and Allys" the characters of this story. "Allys" and I are still friends yeah I know and I'm writing this "Author's Note" in purpose just to say that it's been months like a couple of months since I last open this and everything written in the last chapters are not edited (as of the moment) so whatever is written in there especially in the "Author's Note" please don't make it big deal because those were last year and 2023 me is different from 2022 me. I've grown, I've changed a lot especially what I feel, what I think, and I've learned my lessons.

I would try my very best to continue writing this although I'm not sure when to start or where to start, but I would continue writing and I would finish this story no matter what happened.

Love lots,
HidingInHerCloset still-hidden-in-her-closet-not-wanting-to-get-out