YR 3 ☆•°~'* 15

AN - Last chapter for year three! Also, I made a TikTok (HJPsQuill), I'll be uploading some videos there occasionally, so be sure to check it out!

Ok, onto the story!

❈🌠➵9¾♌ ⚯ 🗲━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

'I can't believe you didn't take me with you!' said Ron reproachfully. 

The quartet had left the hospital wing the next day at noon. Y/N, Harry and Hermione had explained their adventure with the Time-Turner to Ron. They were sitting near the lake, watching the Giant Squid wave its tentacles around above the water.

'You were out cold, Ronald,' said Hermione, a book open on her lap. 

Y/N threw a piece of toast at the Squid. It grabbed it and dunked it under the water. 

'Y/N, you didn't tell us what your Patronus looks like,' said Hermione, looking up at her best friend.

'Er-' 

Harry caught Y/N's eye and smirked at her. She blushed slightly and threw another piece of toast into the water, watching it disappear into the water.

'What is it?' said Ron, turning to Y/N. She didn't respond for a moment, thinking hard. 

'It's... a doe,' she said slowly, careful not to look at Harry, who now had a grin plastered on his face as he watched his friend cut up another piece of toast.

'What's a doe?' Ron asked stupidly.

'A female deer,' said Hermione quickly, rolling her eyes. Y/N glanced at her friend and saw a smirk spreading on her face. Here we go.

'Oh, cool,' nodded Ron. A moment's silence, then he suddenly snapped his head around and gaped at Y/N. 

'Wait! If yours is a doe... and Harry's is a stag... A- A stag is a male deer, right,' he added, looking around at Hermione.

'Yes, Ron, it is a male deer,' said Hermione, grinning broadly.

'So that means you're in lov-' Ron began loudly.

'SHUT UP, RONALD!' Y/N exclaimed, drowning out Ron's voice. She flopped onto her back while Ron and Hermione laughed at her embarrassment.

'I - am - not,' she huffed, still avoiding Harry's gaze. 'It's just- a coincidence,' she concluded, putting her hands over her face to shield her eyes from the bright sunlight.

'Is it, though?' a voice whispered above her. She pulled her hands away from her face to see Harry smiling softly at her, his cheeks slightly pink. Her face flushed.

'I- Yes... it is...' said Y/N, looking into his emerald eyes. They shone even brighter in the sunlight. She quickly looked away, feeling her face go hotter still.

'But it was different before,' murmured Harry, lacing his fingers in Y/N's hair. 'It was a Y/P (Your Patronus), wasn't it? Saw it when we did anti-dementor lessons with Lupin...'

Y/N was spared replying. A massive shadow had fallen on them and they looked up to see Hagrid beaming down at them.

'Know I shouldn' feel happy, after wha' happened las' night,' he said. 'I mean, Black escapin' again, an' everything' - but guess what?'

'What?' the quartet said, pretending to look curious.

'Beaky! He escaped! He's free!'

'That's wonderful!' said Hermione, shooting Ron a reproving look because he looked as though he was about to laugh.