YR 5 ☆•°~'* 22

❈🌠➵9¾♌ ⚯ 🗲━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

On the way down to the Forbidden Forest, Ron, Ginny and Neville told Y/N everything that had happened in Umbridge's office while he was not there, while Luna followed them, humming a tune under her breath.

Y/N was furious when Ginny told him Umbridge tried to torture Harry to get information out of him.

'She was going to use Crucio?' snarled Y/N, stepping over a large tree root. 'That hag! That foul hag!'

'I know,' said Ginny. 'Luckily, Hermione thought fast and she made up a story about how they were trying to contact Dumbledore to tell him about some weapon, and the toad believed her.'

'Smart Hermione,' said Y/N, smiling in grim satisfaction.

'What did Snape do when you went to see him, Y/N?' asked Ron, leaves crunching under his feet as he walked.

'He was being a stubborn git,' said Y/N, annoyed. 'Kept arguing with me about Harry's Occlumency bullshit. I think he was going to contact Sirius at some point, because he got his wand out, but Malfoy burst into the room at that moment...'

'Yeah, Umbridge wanted him to give her Veritaserum to use on Harry,' said Ginny. 'But he'd run out. Anyway, how are we going to get to Sirius?'

They moved through the trees until they heard two voices speaking anxiously. A clearing was ahead, where two people were standing, looking desperate and helpless.

'There they are,' said Neville quietly.

They continued walking until they were only a few feet away from the clearing.

'Harry, how exactly were you planning to get all the way to London?' said Hermione.

'Yeah, we were just wondering that,' said Ron, moving into sight.

Harry and Hermione jumped and they whipped around. Harry's eyes fell on Ron first, then Ginny, Luna, Neville, and finally, on Y/N. His heart leapt.

'How did you get away?' asked Harry in amazement, taking his wand from Ron.

'All thanks to Y/N, really,' said Ron, handing back Hermione's wand. 'Took the Slytherins by surprise when he burst into the office and Stunned Malfoy and Crabbe. Neville brought off a really nice Disarming Charm, Ginny got Parkinson - Bat-Bogey Hex - it was superb.'

'Luna Stunned Milicent Bulstrode and Ron got the last Slytherin,' Y/N finished. Harry was staring at him in awe and Y/N grinned. 

'What've you done with Umbridge?' Ginny asked.

'She got carried away,' said Harry. 'By a herd of centaurs.'

'Good riddance,' said Y/N.

'And they left you behind?' said Ron.

'No, they got chased off by Grawp,' said Hermione.

'Who's Grawp?' Luna asked interestedly.

'Hagrid's little brother,' said Ron promptly. 'Anyway, never mind that now. Harry, what did you find out in the fire? Has You-Know-Who got Sirius or-?'

'Yes,' said Harry, as his scar gave another painful prickle, 'and I'm sure Sirius is still alive, but I can't see how we're going to get there to help him.'

They all fell silent, looking rather scared; the problem facing them seemed insurmountable.

'Well, we'll have to fly, won't we?' said Luna, in a matter-of-fact voice.

'OK,' said Harry irritably, rounding on her. 'First of all, "we" aren't doing anything if you're including yourself in that, and second of all, Ron and Y/N are the only ones with broomsticks-'