YR 4 ☆•°~'* 02

❈🌠➵9¾♌ ⚯ 🗲━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

'Did he eat it?' said Fred excitedly, helping Y/N to her feet.

'Yeah,' she said, straightening up.

'What was it?' Harry asked him, stepping out of the fireplace behind Y/N.

'Ton-Tongue Toffee,' said Fred brightly. 'George and I invented them.'

'They're brilliant,' Y/N grinned, looking around at the kitchen table to see Ron and George laughing their heads off, along with the two redheads Y/N didn't recognize earlier, but assumed were Weasleys as well.

'Hello,' said the nearer of the two. He had so many freckles that he almost looked tan. He was built like Fred and George, slightly stockier and shorter than Ron. His arms were muscly and he was sporting a large, shiny burn and a few scratches. 'You're Y/N, I believe?'

Y/N nodded, sticking a hand out which he shook.

'Charlie Weasley, nice to finally meet you,' he said brightly.

'It's nice to meet you, too,' Y/N smiled, turning to the other brother.

'Bill Weasley,' he said, shaking Y/N's hand. Having heard that Bill was once Head Boy and worked at Gringotts, Y/N thought he'd be a bit like Percy. He was, however, cool. He had long hair tied back into a ponytail, he was tall, but a bit shorter than Ron. He was wearing an earring with what looked like a fang dangling from it.

'Nice to meet you, Bill,' said Y/N. 'I like your earring,' she added with a grin.

They greeted Harry as well, and before any of them could say another word, there was a faint popping noise and Mr. Weasley appeared behind George's shoulder.

'That wasn't funny, Fred!' he shouted, looking angry. 'What on earth did you give that poor muggle boy?'

'I didn't give him anything,' said Fred defensively. 'I dropped it...'

'How big did his tongue get?' George asked eagerly.

'It was four feet long before his parents would let me shrink it!'

Y/N, Harry and the Weasleys roared with laughter. Y/N didn't feel bad at all for Dudley, she knew he had tormented Harry and made his life a living hell from a very young age.

'It isn't funny!' Mr. Weasley bellowed. 'That sort of behaviour seriously undermines wizard-Muggle relations! Muggle mistreatment is a serious issue, I can't believe my own sons-'

'We didn't do it because he was a Muggle!' said Fred indignantly.

'No, we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git,' said George. 'Isn't that right, Harry?'

'Yeah, he is, Mr. Weasley,' said Harry earnestly.

'Yes, he really is a stupid, ugly bullying git,' Y/N added.

'That's not the point! Wait until I tell your mother-'

'Tell me what?' said a voice behind them.

They turned around to see Mrs. Weasley enter the kitchen. Her eyes were narrowed in suspicion, looking from the twins to Arthur. She spotted Harry and her expression softened a little.

'Oh, hello, Harry dear,' she said brightly, then turned back to her husband. 'Tell me what, Arthur?'

'Er-'

There was an awkward silence while Mrs. Weasley's eyes darted around the faces in the kitchen. Y/N was starting to edge slowly toward the staircase.

'It's nothing, Molly,' mumbled Mr. Weasley. 'Fred and George just – but I've had words with them-'