YR 5 ☆•°~'* 20

A/N - This chapter... :)

❈🌠➵9¾♌ ⚯ 🗲━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

The first thing Y/N did the next day was consult Fred and George to tell them about Harry's request. They assured her they'd find a way to make it happen and to not worry one bit.

They were sitting one evening in the common room on the last day of the Easter holidays, consulting pamphlets on career opportunities since they had to decide what classes they would need for their chosen career and discuss it with their Head of House, Professor McGonagall.

'Bit young to decide what we're going to work as for the rest of our lives, don't you think?' said Y/N thoughtfully, laying with her head on Harry's lap and scanning through a pamphlet on Healing. 

'Yes, but we've got to decide now what subjects we'll take for N.E.W.T.s!' said Hermione, reading a pamphlet on wizard banking.

'Hey,' said a voice in Harry's ear. He looked around; Fred and George had come to join them. 'Y/N's had a word with us about you,' said Fred, nodding his head at Y/N, who tossed aside the St Mungo's pamphlet. 'You need to talk to Sirius?'

'What?' said Hermione sharply.

'Yeah...' said Harry, trying to sound casual, 'yeah, I thought I'd like-'

'Don't be ridiculous,' said Hermione, straightening up and looking at Harry as though she could not believe her eyes. 'With Umbridge groping around in the fires and frisking all the owls?'

'Well, we think we can find a way around that,' said George, smiling. 'It's a simple matter of causing a diversion.'

'Even if you do cause a diversion,' said Hermione, 'how is Harry supposed to talk to him?'

'Umbridge's office,' said Harry quietly.

'Are - you - insane?' said Hermione in a hushed voice.

Ron lowered his leaflet on jobs in the Cultivated Fungus Trade and was watching the conversation wearily.

'I don't think so,' said Harry, shrugging.

'And how are you going to get in there in the first place?'

'Blow up the door?' Y/N suggested. Harry's lip twitched and Hermione shot her a stern look.

'I'm gonna use a knife Sirius gave me Christmas before last,' Harry answered. 'It's supposed to open any lock, so even if she's bewitched the door so Alohomora won't work-'

'What do you think of this?' Hermione demanded of Ron, and Y/N was reminded of Mrs Weasley appealing to her husband to side with her when they were deciding whether Harry and Y/N could know what was going on with Voldemort during the summer.

'I dunno,' said Ron, looking alarmed at being asked to give an opinion. 'If Harry wants to do it, it's up to him, isn't it?'

'Spoken like a true friend and Weasley,' said Fred, clapping Ron hard on the back. 'Right, we're thinking of doing it tomorrow, just after lessons, because it should cause maximum impact if everybody's in the corridors - we can guarantee you twenty minutes while you sneak into her office while she's distracted.'

'What sort of diversion is it?' asked Y/N.

'You'll see, little sis,' said Fred. 'At least, you will if you trot along to Gregory the Smarmy's corridor around five o'clock tomorrow.'

George flopped onto the couch beside Y/N, who sat up to make space for him. He crossed his legs on the small table in front of him and stretched. Hermione threw him a glare.