YR 5 ☆•°~'* 12

❈🌠➵9¾♌ ⚯ 🗲━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

'And it's Johnson - Johnson with the Quaffle! What a player that girl is, I've been saying it for years but she still won't go out with me-'

'JORDAN!' yelled Professor McGonagall.

'Just a fun fact, Professor, adds a bit of interest - and she's ducked Warrington, she's passed Montague, she's - ouch - been hit from behind by a bludger from Crabbe...'

'Ron doesn't look too good, does he?' said Hermione anxiously from Y/N's right, swinging her tiny Gryffindor flag in Ron's direction.

'Nope,' said Y/N, noticing just how peaky Ron looked as hovered in the middle of the three hoops. 

Lee Jordan's commentary rang through the stadium, mingled with the yelling and cheering of the crowd.

'Alicia Spinnet dodges Warrington, avoids a Bludger - close call, Alicia - and the crowd are loving this, just listen to them, what's that they're singing?'

And as Lee paused to listen, the song rose loud and clear from the sea of green and silver in the Slytherin section of the stands:

'Weasley cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring,
That's why Slytherins all sing:
Weasley is our King!

Weasley was born in a bin
He always lets the Quaffle in
Weasley will make sure we win
Weasley is our King!'

Y/N's blood boiled with anger and her strands glowed a deep red, contrasting with the rest of her H/C hair. She plunged her hand into the pocket of her robes and extracted her wand.

'Y/N! No!' Hermione hissed, trying to lower Y/N's arm.

'I've had enough!' snarled Y/N, blood thumping in her eardrums. 'I'm not letting them get away with this - I'm not-'

'You're going to get into trouble-!'

But too late. As the singing from the Slytherin side of the pitch grew louder and louder, a rush of hatred coursed through Y/N, vision blurring, and the next she heard was Pansy Parkinson's shriek of horror as her silver and green scarf burst into flames.

The singing died down as several Slytherins rushed to Parkinson's aid. Unfortunately, she didn't have a single scratch on her. 

'Y/N!' Hermione's eyes were wide, but before she could scold her friend, Lee Jordan's commentary rang out.

'So it's the first test for new Gryffindor Keeper Weasley, brother of Beaters Fred and George, and a promising new talent on the team - come on, Ron!'

But the scream of delight came from the Slytherins' end: Ron had dived wildly, his arms wide, and the Quaffle had soared between them straight through Ron's central hoop.

'Slytherin score!' came Lee's voice amid the cheering and booing from the crowds below, 'so that's ten-nil to Slytherin - bad luck, Ron.'

It seemed that the Slytherins were revived by this score, and they began singing once more:

'WEASLEY WAS BORN IN A BIN
HE ALWAYS LETS THE QUAFFLE IN...'

Clenching her jaw tight, Y/N turned her attention instead to Harry, who was stationary in midair, watching the progress of the match.

'HARRY, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING?' Y/N found herself bellowing, temper still at a high. 'MOVE!'

Harry glanced briefly at Y/N and went into a dive, circling the pitch and staring around for the Golden Snitch.