YR 4 ☆•°~'* 07

❈🌠➵9¾♌ ⚯ 🗲━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

Y/N woke up to the sound of a scratching quill against parchment. She sat up, rubbing her eyes groggily. She had fallen asleep in the common room while waiting for Harry to get back from whatever Hagrid wanted to show him. 

She looked around and saw Harry's hunched back over a table a few feet away, scribbling feverishly. 

'Harry, what are you doing?' Y/N asked, walking over to Harry and looking over his shoulder. His writing was shaky, and Y/N read:

Last Will and Testament

I, Harry James Potter, resident of Number 4, Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey, hereby declare this to be my Last Will and Testament - 

'Harry, what are you doing?' 

'Dragons,' said Harry, his voice shaking. 'Dragons, Y/N, I'm a goner!'

'Dragons?' Y/N repeated, her voice hoarse. 'That's the first task?'

Harry nodded, his face white and his hand trembling. He was about to return to his writing when Y/N snatched his quill.

'Stop it, Harry,' said Y/N, sitting beside him and holding his shaking hands in her own. 'Listen, we'll find a way, alright?'

'I've seen them, four, one for each of the champions,' said Harry, gripping Y/N's hands. Y/N nodded, listening to him ramble about what he'd seen with Hagrid.

'Okay,' sighed Y/N when he had finished talking. 'Okay, we'll get to that later. And give me this,' she added, grabbing his 'will and testament', crumpling it up and tossing it into the fireplace. 

The fire sizzled and Harry and Y/N whipped around to face it. Sirius' handsome head was sitting in the fire, and Harry broke into a smile as he kneeled in front of the fire, Y/N sitting next to him.

'What was that you threw at me?' said Sirius in a voice of mock hurt.

'Harry's will,' said Y/N bluntly. 

'His what?'

'Never mind that,' said Harry quickly. 'Sirius, how're you doing?'

'No, no, never mind me, how are you two?' said Sirius seriously.

'I'm alright,' said Y/N, which was half-true. 

'I'm-' For a second, Harry tried to say 'fine' - but he couldn't do it. He was not fine - no one believed he hadn't entered the tournament of his own free will, Rita Skeeter had been lying about him in the Daily Prophet and Ron didn't believe him, Ron being jealous...

'I know, Harry,' said Sirus. 'It's okay to not feel alright-'

'Sirius, the first task is dragons,' said Harry desperately, paling at the thought. 'Dragons, Sirius, I'm a dead man-'

'Dragons we can deal with, Harry, but we'll get to that in a minute,' said Sirius sternly. 'Karkaroff was a Death Eater.'

'What?' Y/N and Harry said at the same time.

'Why is he - why is he out then?' Y/N asked, racking her brain.

'He did a deal with the Ministry,' Sirius explained bitterly. 'He gave them names... he put a load of other people into Azkaban in his place.'

'So - so you're saying Karkaroff put my name in the Goblet?' said Harry slowly. 'Because if he did, then he's a really good actor, he seemed furious about it.'

'We know he's a good actor,' said Sirius, 'because he convinced the Ministry of Magic to set him free, didn't he? Now, I've been reading the Daily Prophet-'